Chage perk positions

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Chage perk positions

After seeing the Perks in AW there are many combos of playstiles but theres one in particular who i ensure that everyone is going to use in a future.

So we have the pick 13 system

Gun (1 point)

Secondary (1 point/ opcional)

Perks

-Low profile. (1 Point)

-Blind eye. and cold blooded. (2 points)

-Toughness and scavenger. (2 Points)

Wild cards

1 extra tier "2" perk slot. (1 Point)

1 extra tier "3" perk slot (1 point)

all of this give us 9/13 leaving 4 points to a wild card/ explosives/ extra attachments/ invisible exo camo etc. Many people complain about camping so this one is a camping set.

Low profile as it says "invisible to UAV and tracking rounds" so this means that some one can stay in one spot whitout moving and be undetected.

I proppose that low profile should be changed for Gun ho, this will make some sort of balance having the 3 perks that are for stealth in one tier, should balance the meta.

Level 4
25 REPLIES

Re: Chage perk positions

in reply to Be_sharp_Sabre

Where did you get the costs for everything?  I am just curious.  I think that the "pick 13" system in AW is basically the "pick 10" but with points added for killstreaks.  It will be interesting to see the price for each idem.  I haven't paid attention the points much.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Is like Black Ops 2 pick 10 system in point values i think the use the way in costs 1000 wich equals 1 point from Black ops 2,  but still if this is true with the pick 13 but iwth points in score streaks there are 4 points to spend UAV + attachment. making the UAV the only score streak in the set.

Level 4

Primary                         1 point.

Secondary                    1 point.

Perk 1                           1 point.

Perk 2                           1 point.

Perk 3                           1 point.

Exo Ability                     1 point.

Exo Launcher               1 point.

Killstreak 1                    1 point.

Killstreak 2                    1 point.

Killstreak 3                    1 point.

Attachments                 1 point.

Wild Cards                   1 point.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

iivrruummii wrote:

Where did you get the costs for everything?  I am just curious.  I think that the "pick 13" system in AW is basically the "pick 10" but with points added for killstreaks.  It will be interesting to see the price for each idem.  I haven't paid attention the points much.

Everything is a point, but when he said Blind Eye and Cold Blooded he meant having both those perks will equal two points.

Activision Ambassador

Oooh yes! Gotta stop those silly campers... we should change the whole game around just to stop those nasty nasty campers....™eyeroll™

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

I have never really seen campers that are a problem in any game.

What makes you think a super mobile game like this with boosting will be a camping game?

One thing I liked about scorestreaks and making the objectives worth so many points. People played them more.

Level 6

in reply to DeviousC0DY

The ™eyeroll™ wasn't enough to give away the obvious sarcasm eh?

Activision Ambassador

Be_sharp_Sabre wrote:

After seeing the Perks in AW there are many combos of playstiles but theres one in particular who i ensure that everyone is going to use in a future.

So we have the pick 13 system

Gun (1 point)

Secondary (1 point/ opcional)

Perks

-Low profile. (1 Point)

-Blind eye. and cold blooded. (2 points)

-Toughness and scavenger. (2 Points)

Wild cards

1 extra tier "2" perk slot. (1 Point)

1 extra tier "3" perk slot (1 point)

all of this give us 9/13 leaving 4 points to a wild card/ explosives/ extra attachments/ invisible exo camo etc. Many people complain about camping so this one is a camping set.

Low profile as it says "invisible to UAV and tracking rounds" so this means that some one can stay in one spot whitout moving and be undetected.

I proppose that low profile should be changed for Gun ho, this will make some sort of balance having the 3 perks that are for stealth in one tier, should balance the meta.

So what if someone doesn't show up on the precious mini-map while not moving... they won't show up while moving either. It's not hard to figure out where a camper is... and either kill them or ignore them.

I am SOOOOOOO tired of suggestions to eliminate "camping" as though it hasn't been in EVERY FPS since the dawn of time and will not be in EVERY FUTURE FPS until the end of time.

I'm gonna run this kit 90% of the time... why? I'm going to make someone work to know where I am. People really need to quit wanting the game to do it for them.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

The game isn't out yet, and you're already gravitating to the target enhancer? sigh...

Level 15

Studios