Elite Weapons of Advanced Warfare

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

BTW, I have just changed some things in the list. I added the AE4. For direct energy guns, I changed the fire rate to overheat time. I fixed some of the stats. I will add the ohm later once we get the variant information. Also, I could possible change some things in the future due to some buffs and nerfs. Have a nice day!

Flyseppe

I have just added 1 ohm elite variant called the restless. Other ohm variant will be posted once we get the information!

Flyseppe

The second variant is called "Unending"

It is:

Accuracy -1

Firerate -1

Range -1

Magazine +3

I use primary gunfighter and add red dot, advanced rifling and Rapid Fire

Killer on hardcore and shoots for a LONG time, you can also add magazines but not sure if that adds anything else.

beamer

Why the F would you use advanced rifling on the Ohm in HC? It's a 1hk always... you can't increase infinite range. Rapid fire is just as pointless because one shot and they're dead - there's no fire time delay when you only require one shot to kill.

RL317 Level 75

Range because I feel I have better control, just a feeling.   Rapid fire when I use the shotgun choke trying to get hip fires.

beamer

advanced rifling is for long-distance shotgunning (19 m range, improved from 14 m if i'm recalling correctly).  paired with laser sight = significant; it's not hard to overwhelm multiple players in tight quarters, melting them simultaneously. 

radauto1

Just added the last OHM elite variant, hope you like it!

Flyseppe

Here's the problem. Your version, and anyone else's, of which variant is 'better' is completely subjective. The best elite variant is whichever one works best with an individual's play style and ability. Take the MORS. No quickscoper would take the silver bullet over the doctor, for a quickscoper the doctor is the better variant. Or look at the loophole. You say it's the lesser variant, but statistically it's one of the best weapons w/ one of the highest kds across all platforms in the entire game. I'd recommend just sticking with the stats and leaving off the opinions. JS

M3_bully

Don't make me say this a third time, most of the cod aw players prefer the ones I have listed better. It is not my choice to make, it is theirs, and I reviewed people across all platforms, to get one answer. Please do not argue with me in this, this is for people to learn the latest elite guns.

Flyseppe

Slow your roll, slick.

What's the best weapon variant in AW?

The weapon that gets you the most amount of kills.

I can wreck with the base variants, or the so-called elite variants. In fact, I stick to the base variants because they are "simple" for an old fart like me to master.

This thread is borderline troll bait and so is your attitude toward discussion, Haus

JCONNOR

Studios