Just a few things to consider for sledgehammer

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Re: Just a few things to consider for sledgehammer

in reply to Gerbera

That could be easily fixed by having a cap on assault based streaks. Say 1 swarm per player per match, then you could just cycle through support.

CallofDookie201

in reply to Bjornson

It's an FPS game, use your gun to get kills. I'm all for having variety with the streaks but just like Ghamorra said they should not be so strong they dictate the outcome, and i definitely would not like to see something game ending.

Raketti

in reply to Raketti

but with me

I get 47 kills a game

10 streaks

2 deaths

!

VaStBiG

in reply to Bjornson

If you ever want stuff like what they had from MW2 to BO2 to come back at all, then you better also be willing to have them seriously amped up in terms of kills required to get them to balance out their sheer power. A streak that is capable of killing the entire enemy even just once, much less several times over like some could, should NOT be that easy to get.

Gerbera
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

I don't think the OP said killstreaks should dictate a game's outcome.

brsox

in reply to brsox

brsox wrote:

I don't think the OP said killstreaks should dictate a game's outcome.

but thats what they miss, the kill streaks that destroy the enemy and reduce the game to a derby of bombs and them hiding, instead of fighting with their WEAPONS!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Well I still don't think thats what the OP was saying.

Those killstreaks were only good if the enemy didn't shoot them down. I miss having a stinger and a sam turret. The enemies killstreaks rarely made it to the playing field. I feel like the killstreaks in Ghosts cripple the game more than ever. Choppers are hard to take down and a stream of oracles is almost a guaranteed win for any team.

brsox

in reply to brsox

The SAM Turret was a really good support option.

BanHaMMer2

in reply to brsox

brsox wrote:

Well I still don't think thats what the OP was saying.

Those killstreaks were only good if the enemy didn't shoot them down. I miss having a stinger and a sam turret. The enemies killstreaks rarely made it to the playing field. I feel like the killstreaks in Ghosts cripple the game more than ever. Choppers are hard to take down and a stream of oracles is almost a guaranteed win for any team.

I miss the stinger as well, I always had one. But now I run the MAAWs or air superiority if I dont want to be bothered by kill streaks or run blind eye, what I am reading from your response is that you do not change based on what you are experiencing. A huge fault.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

That is offensive. I feel obligated to take out killstreaks because it seems no one else wants to do it. I just don't want to always have to run a MAAWS, Air Superiority, or LMG with AP rounds. I can't exactly "run blind eye and not be bothered" since I will have to watch my team mates die over and over.

brsox

Studios