New hard drive and gaming router. No more WTF moments :)

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

garfield1 wrote:

couldve saved urself a lot of money getting the insurance through best buy. first year unlimited returns, 1 the second year on controllers w the 8 or 9 dollar warranty

sony replaces the PS4 controllers free for the first year unlimited too. takes about 7 days from sending it out to receiving the new one

Robaboa1

u gotta pay shipping and wait a week or more, easier and costs the same or less (multiple shipping costs)  to do it through best buy

garfield11

garfield1 wrote:

u gotta pay shipping and wait a week or more, easier and costs the same or less (multiple shipping costs)  to do it through best buy

4 dollars to ship sony gives you a 5 dollar or more credit on PSN store IF you ask (they gave me 10)

i would say its cheaper than the gas to drive but gas prices are finally dropping so you got a good thing.

Robaboa1

and the no controller for a week +? f that

I get a second controller..  insurance on both essentially..  not a bad deal

Sony tried to say the thumb stick rubber falling apart on the launch ps4 isn't their fault

garfield11

garfield1 wrote:

couldve saved urself a lot of money getting the insurance through best buy. first year unlimited returns, 1 the second year on controllers w the 8 or 9 dollar warranty

I got my Xbox 1 from aarons (the rent to own place), muddles the exchange process alot as the console can be returned to the store and sold to someone else, basically counts as used and OOW from the get go. atleast thats what ive been told and had to tell others (worked for PS2/PS3 tech support for a while) the same thing.

deamonomic

maccabi wrote:

but you are correct Sledgehammer did make the game, and they should "fix" this issue so everyones next gen gaming expereince has crappier graphics on the ps4 because sony were too cheap ( using your lots fav accusation)  to actually put a decent hard drive in and instead used up the old drives they had for ps3 slims.

Avoiding the who's at fault issue, I'm sure SH's smart enough to code their software to run smoothly, and without having to compromise graphics, on PS4's purported subpar HDs.

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged

New hdd and now youre a cod monster. omg!

Cash4UsedNeedlz

you will get the solution for all ps4 errors https://fixps4error.com/ps4-external-hard-drive/

just check once. 

As an additional memory PS4, you will use an external hard drive with a USB 3.0 connection, which you will connect to the console in one of the free USB ports. There are so many models of discs that are right for you, personally, I suggest you bet on models of at least 1 TB, like the one available on the Amazon link indicated below.

Alternatively, you can reuse old 2.5-inch hard drives (those for notebooks for instance) inside an HDD case, so as to turn it into an external USB drive. The best HDD case model you can buy on Amazon is the following.

List Of Best External Hard Drive For Playstation

101107677993#3290927

Studios