New hard drive and gaming router. No more WTF moments :)

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Well I mean there are two many variables it was either the router or hd that fixed the game we need to know which one it was before we can say it's a fix......

He just wants to moan and now that there is a fix he won't except it you couldn't honestly believe he would try it and give up beating the dead horse did you?

Bubbakush1

Stop being a troll.

You're not as funny, or as smart as you think.

Luckily, others didn't bother to respond to you and Maccabi because you didn't contribute anything to this discussion instead of trying to stir crap up... Like a typical troll.

JCONNOR

Hahaha being a troll? Kid you have no idea what a troll is stop using words you pick up on the internet if you don't know the meaning.

The only troll here is you. Someone was experincing problems just like you they did two simple things and now they have improved what they are experiencing but because it might be one or the other even both you refuse to do either it both because of "too many variables" its two very simple things that have multiple sources stating they help improve players experiences yet because it's one or the other you won't do either.

Bubbakush1

Wow, you really are desperate for attention aren't you... Kid?

Like I said, I should not even have responded as most others here were more gracious and mature and DIDN'T respond to the garbage you're posting, and I should follow their example.

Have fun trying to stir up crap when NOBODY... Including me, from now on... Cares what you think.

What did you add to this discussion?

Nothing, but the hope to start a flame war when I did something any rational ADULT would do and that is ask for more proof and multiple examples. If you were keeping track, I'm not the only one, either smart guy.

BTW, there are no sources that state replacing the stock HD improves performance the way Robaboa is experiencing. Things may load faster, but you won't get faster FPS, etc. You also won't magically become a King Slayer in any game, either. So, again, who is acting like a child here and misreading what they want in order to start drama like a teenage girl? I thought so. I'm done with you and your ilk. You guys need to a get life and reality check because you're not as clever as you think you are...

JCONNOR

The only one I see that's desperate for attention is you. Multiple members have explained ways for you to fix problems you are having you either argue or state it's not your problem the devs should fix it. Now we have again a solution that fixed the same problems you have claimed to experience. Yet you don't try it yourself. You don't do research on it yourself. Both things an "adult" would do. You just ask for more proof but done a way you want it.

If you really experienced problems you would attempt the fix just like robo did. If you were not here for the only purposes to moan and argue with others that the game is broken you would be having totally different experience.

Instead you call others trolls for not agreeing with you. Shills for telling you things you should fix before blaming the game.

So here all ask you what do you proved to the topic besides demanding others try this before you even attempt to fix your situation.

Bubbakush1

JCONNOR a écrit:

I appreciate the effort Robaboa has gone into reporting his findings, but... There is still no conclusive evidence it is the hard drive upgrade alone. It could be the router, or both.

If somebody else who is having problems with the game could try this... upgrading to a 2.5" HDD with 32 or 64MB cache... Without getting a new router and it improves their game, then we may be onto something. Until then there are too many variables, IMHO to make any real conclusions.

I am glad it is working for Robaboa, but again, one person is not a sign this is "the" cure all for this (or any games) woes.

OK i bought a new hd on internet, i placed my order yesterday so i hope to receive it tomorrow. I give you my feedback as soon as possible.

The model i bought, toshiba MQ01ABF0100H 1To, 32 mb cache.

my experience in game at the moment is very bad, hitmarkers and usual lag bs.

RickyRicco

RickyRicco wrote:

JCONNOR a écrit:

I appreciate the effort Robaboa has gone into reporting his findings, but... There is still no conclusive evidence it is the hard drive upgrade alone. It could be the router, or both.

If somebody else who is having problems with the game could try this... upgrading to a 2.5" HDD with 32 or 64MB cache... Without getting a new router and it improves their game, then we may be onto something. Until then there are too many variables, IMHO to make any real conclusions.

I am glad it is working for Robaboa, but again, one person is not a sign this is "the" cure all for this (or any games) woes.

OK i bought a new hd on internet, i placed my order yesterday so i hope to receive it tomorrow. I give you my feedback as soon as possible.

The model i bought, toshiba MQ01ABF0100H 1To, 32 mb cache.

my experience in game at the moment is very bad, hitmarkers and usual lag bs.

Thank you.

Unlike certain posters on this thread, I just want more of a control in terms of this experiment. If it improves your game, then I will get one and see how it goes. If it does not, well you saved me some money, but on the other hand have a better hard drive for games other than AW. It's a win-win

JCONNOR

Would be curious to hear to about this "new" experience then, a second one would not be that bad, the more the better to be sure^^ but what i can't understand by it, why is it then, then sometimes your games are top and how it should be and sometimes crap? i mean, the HD is still the same in both situations? Also, an improved HD is the only thing i do not have, as i have no doubts about my other gear...

And another honest question...why do i have this problems now only with AW, when Ghosts was playing smooth as silk for me too? Thx in advance for useful informations...

PiiRaNhAa

Hard drive thrashing?

CoD Top 10 in the World Playa
MakoShark222

If so, i doubt that it would still work properly for other games...No, don't think so...

PiiRaNhAa

Studios