Sledgehammer and Activision should push Beachhead to use the forums

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Sledgehammer and Activision should push Beachhead to use the forums

I am one that would like to see Sledgehammer and Activision flex a little muscle and force beachhead to communicate through the forums and the whatever version of the app they use for this cod..not twitter or anything else . Not a rule change is some passing twitter that people have to search for . Make them use the cod hub to communicate with there end users. They had zero communication with treyarch and spotted communication with iw . The concepts are there ,proper implementation and communication could help it go through the roof. A proper support system for it through the forums would go a long way as well. This has been mentioned in the ghost forums and well even less communication as time rolls on.

Level 75
12 REPLIES

Re: Sledgehammer and Activision should push Beachhead to use the forums

in reply to MindSpazms

I remember 3ish years ago the forums were on fire. There was a lot of activity, lots of conversations going at a time, and it was actually fun. Now the forums are slow and the most action I get with is with forum regulars who I often share very similar views with so our conversations don't get too terribly interesting.

I've come to find out that Acitivision has several outlets they use to contact their community and it seems as if the forum ranks at the bottom of it's priority list. It's Reddit page, from what I hear, has a ton of AMA's and developers chats. It's Twitter constantly gets referenced too on the forum as a popular place to be, and I'm sure they have Tumblr, Instagram, and FB. The forum seems to only exist for it's Support page.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Activision should boot Beachhead.

Level 64

in reply to MindSpazms

Activision should just leave beachhead behind, they can't even run an app.

Level 48

in reply to MindSpazms

It is beyond ultimatum time for beachhead makes you wonder why they are still there? Does someone have an in law that works at beachhead? Do they have some wicked photos of someone in a bad position that they use as leverage ? Elite started out good then fell apart pretty quick but you could access it via the console .. the ghost app if you didn't have the correct devise you were left in the dark. The fact that this many people stick with it goes to show we want something and we like the concept just make it work and accessible for as many as possible . It doesn't have to have beachheads name on it. If they offered a product that would work , get away from the people that they let influence it now and talk to some fresh people who just want them to be fun and fair no telling how far they could go.

AH well just wishful thinking .

Level 75

Re: Sledgehammer and Activision should push  Beachhead to use the forums

in reply to MindSpazms

OUHATEME wrote:

It doesn't have to have beachheads name on it.

Thats about all beachhead did with the Ghosts app...

Level 48

in reply to MindSpazms

OUHATEME wrote:

Elite started out good then fell apart pretty quick but you could access it via the console .. the ghost app if you didn't have the correct devise you were left in the dark.

Funny thing is that OneSword wrote to me on twitter that Elite is old and supported less devices as app...

Buahhaa App no support each pc (winxp, vista, 7, linux)

That was fucking promo action from MS to promote win 8

Level 3

in reply to MindSpazms

OUHATEME wrote:

I am one that would like to see Sledgehammer and Activision flex a little muscle and force beachhead to communicate through the forums and the whatever version of the app they use for this cod..not twitter or anything else . Not a rule change is some passing twitter that people have to search for . Make them use the cod hub to communicate with there end users. They had zero communication with treyarch and spotted communication with iw . The concepts are there ,proper implementation and communication could help it go through the roof. A proper support system for it through the forums would go a long way as well. This has been mentioned in the ghost forums and well even less communication as time rolls on.

Ironically Sledgehammer are using reddit to communicate with the cod community too..

As a "community hub" the codhq is lacking majorly

But i have mentioned numerous times about Beachhead using reddit to announce stuff, months ago they promised to frequent the forums and nothing came of it.. the codhq is basically dying/died nowadays as an avenue for dev interaction

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Maccabi

Which makes when they ask how to make the forums popular we see actions that contradict what the goal should be .

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

OUHATEME wrote:

Which makes when they ask how to make the forums popular we see actions that contradict what the goal should be .

Only people who want to see the forums popular again are the forum users.. course when you explain how to make them popular or point out why they aren't popular you get silenced and banned ...says it all really

Level 75

Studios