Sledgehammer and Activision should push Beachhead to use the forums

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: Sledgehammer and Activision should push Beachhead to use the forums

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:

Only people who want to see the forums popular again are the forum users.. course when you explain how to make them popular or point out why they aren't popular you get silenced and banned ...says it all really

Reported.

Level 48

in reply to MindSpazms

Also, why would the OP think that Activ or SH would ever entice Beach Head to participate on the forums?  To date, has SH ever posted a thread or started a discussion on these COD forums?  I don't think so.  The closest they came to the forums was when they had GHANDI tell us that they had indeed properly implemented the FG and Shotgun patches back during MW3.  So why would they tell BH to participate when they don't hold the forums in very high esteem?

I was actually shocked to come on find that these forums were created again for the new game.

Level 48

in reply to otisman666

Because some may think it foolhardy for me to say anything why should that stop me. I can post in the hopes that some of this gets seen and even the slimmer chance that it gets acted upon. If I say or do nothing and just sit back then I would just become part of the crowd . Beachhead has responded to threads in the past and as with bo2 when it is going against them they seem to walk backwards away from it . So I do know that they at least take a peak at the forums here and there.. 

Either way thanks for your input.

Level 75

Studios