The Season Pass (What Will Make You Buy In?)

SOLVED

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

The Season Pass (What Will Make You Buy In?)

The question is pretty straightforward...

If you are buying the season's pass for AW, what is the feature drawing you.  If not, what features will need to be there for the season's pass to be worth it for you?

For me, I would like to see DLC map integration into standard playlists earlier after release.  Playing on the PS4, we get the DLC maps for less time then our XBox counterparts.  Therefore, having to wait for months to see those maps enter rotation is a little extreme for me.  I barely get to play the maps from DLC set 4 almost every game, so this would be my gold ticket that would lock me in this November.

Level 33
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: The Season Pass (What Will Make You Buy In?)

in reply to IconicHeadShot25
Solution
‎31-08-2014 11:41 PM

All the major DLC for the year, in Ghosts we had 4 so you could pay like $50 at the time of your pre-order or when you get the game and then be set to download each DLC as it comes out. I think it only saves you about $10 in the end if you decide to buy each DLC separate when its released. The Micro-DLC like skins and camos are not included though, which would be another good incentive and I know its been posted before, but if you could have every DLC with the season pass including skins and camos I think more people would get it.

Level 8
42 REPLIES

in reply to gramthenOOb

This is the first time in quite awhile that I won't get the season pass before the game comes out. For me it will depend on if I enjoy playing the game. It really is that simple if I like it and see myself continuing to play it I get the season pass , if not I won't . 

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

I agree to that.

Level 43

in reply to gramthenOOb

As an Xbox owner I only really get to play the first 2 or 3 DLCs.  Most of the time I don't get to play the forth, like with MW3's final map pack and BO2's last map pack.  I am planning on buying the season pass even though this year it might be a waste, with Destiny, Halo, and FH2 all coming out.

Level 47

in reply to gramthenOOb

Nothing...I've been done with DLC for a while now, they're basically maps that don't make the cut to begin with, so they fob them of as DLC or regurgitations of old.

Level 18

in reply to HighlandSparky

I dont buy sessonn pass before game relase

Gam have to be playable or unless zombi mode than i buy it

Another thing is seasson pass that is SEASSON pass and all thing what they make for this game is 4 free (micro money stuff... )

Level 3

in reply to gramthenOOb

I usually always get it, but that's just me. I guess if there was some sort of confirmed news that 3 of the 4 DLC's would contain a new gun or added more maps per DLC instead of just the typical 4 that would be a better incentive.

Level 8

in reply to gramthenOOb

What's in the season pass?

Level 20

in reply to IconicHeadShot25
Solution
‎31-08-2014 11:41 PM

All the major DLC for the year, in Ghosts we had 4 so you could pay like $50 at the time of your pre-order or when you get the game and then be set to download each DLC as it comes out. I think it only saves you about $10 in the end if you decide to buy each DLC separate when its released. The Micro-DLC like skins and camos are not included though, which would be another good incentive and I know its been posted before, but if you could have every DLC with the season pass including skins and camos I think more people would get it.

Level 8

in reply to BLUEMAGICxx34

I know you save money and get the map dlc once they come out, but yeah the season pass would be more popular to get all dlc skins and camos, but it might cost more then if that happened.

Level 20

Studios