Want to get better at Call of Duty? ~Read, Learn, Apply, Improve~

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

lol yeah.. something that needs to be said.. constantly. glad you enjoyed it!

Dr-Flow
Highlighted

Overall... a solid post. Most of yout points aplly to HC as well... which is a good thing.

Only feedback... no need to bullet point everything... it muddles your real points.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

thanks man, appreciate it... still trying to figure out how to make my post prettier

Dr-Flow

Really happy about the positive feedback I got here. Was expecting to get a lot of trolls. but, Nope. !

Dr-Flow

do you have any advice for playing call of duty competively? I have started doing GB 1v1s for AW and it's the first game I have ever done GBs for so do you have any advice for competitive call of duty gaming in general or any game modes (any advice for SnD would help me since its the only mode I have any real trouble with)

Dontshootim1ofU

you came to the right place. I work today and tonight. I will be writing you an extended response once I get home. So come back in about a day.

Dr-Flow

I've been playing COD's way too long and really only play TDM. Anyway, especially like the "Stop Sprinting" advice.  Something I always knew, but got wrap up in the Exo movement thing and it wasn't working out.

You wrote this based on the objective modes communicating with teammates. How would your advice change playing TDM random?

• I use the Exo suppressor...I don't want the enemy to see me when I'm moving. Maybe don't use it until you have too?
  • Don't use a weapon suppressor because I do want want them to see me when I get a kill so I can set up for a next kill (hopefully) cause they are coming. What's your thoughts on suppressor?
jahMoon

Hey! Thanks for your questions. I am busy today and tonight. but if you come back tomorrow. I will have you typed out exaty what you need. Thanks! Call a tomorrow with my post

Dr-Flow

Take your time, interested in your thoughts. I'll check in Sunday night.

jahMoon

im on skype right now.

Dr-Flow

Studios