Want to get better at Call of Duty? ~Read, Learn, Apply, Improve~

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

check ur msg for my skype name. I am on tonight

Dr-Flow

brilliant first post dude some very helpful tips indeed and very well written.

you should definitely stick around

toby_jugs

Very helpful tips I will be making a video on all these tip to help new players who don't want to sit and read long wordy post. The video will be on my channel MrGold3nShot - YouTube

MrGold3nShot

Posting this so my homie can find the post

Dr-Flow

Only in COD we see "Carry your team". Remember why I left COD since the second one. Activision refund me for that crappy game. kthx.

svngagne

Only in COD? how about League of Legends?

Dr-Flow

League of Legends is the largest game in the world, and its 5v5.. if you don't carry your team you won't win. You will never be good at a game if you don't know how to carry. If you don't know how to carry, and your team is having a rough game. GG..

Dr-Flow

This is the only bad post I have seen on my discussion. So I was happy while all the positive lasted but... you are clearly horrible at the game to say what you said.. so yes, please return the game.. one less NOOB out there for me to super smash. gg

Dr-Flow

Oh dang! 900 views!!! alright! lets goooooo

Dr-Flow

Addition:

If you get hit and don't know exactly where it's coming from, get to cover! Don't run out trying to miraculously find a target that is already pointing a gun at you. Plus, you're already bleeding. Going back out there is stupid.

In most cases, the player targeting you will probably be killed by a teammate taking advantage of them pausing for too long of a time. You can always flank them if your teammate doesn't get them.

Worried about running away or being called a coward? Don't be. Your enemy simply knows more about your position at the time than you know about theirs. That means you're at a disadvantage, so why press the issue?

It's not your fault if you don't want to attempt to kill someone in a disadvantageous context.

Your real loss would be if you gave in to someone trying to tell you different, altering your play style and giving them the advantage.

kraftyDevilx2

Studios