Want to get better at Call of Duty? ~Read, Learn, Apply, Improve~

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

nice, thanks a alot SwampDawg

Dr-Flow

great post, watched one of the vids which was also great, i just have one question, how do you feel about dropshots? are they still useful in advanced warfare or does the exo movement just not make dropshots very useful anymore in your opinion?

Dontshootim1ofU

Drop shotting is 100% viable. When you shoot.. your recoil knocks your aimer up... so going down while shooting them. has twice the effect. becuase ur moving in the opposite direction of the enemy's aimer..

i love drop shotting around corners when i suspect someone in around the corner, from short to medium range.. its a great tactic.. start dropping while strafing before u turn the corner.. so by the time ur around the corner.. ur already pretty much laying down.. Great mechanical move to outwit and outplay the opponent.

i use drop shotting very often, especially in clutch situations when i need to kill 2-3 people.. the last thing you want to do is be out in the open floating in the air for them all to see.. dashing around and drop shotting is very effective. be like a roach. impossible to kill.

those are just a few examples

Dr-Flow

Great post.  Keep posting tips like this.  One of the top posts I have read on these forums.  Would love the forums to turn more into this.

ChiliDog304

dude seriously, thanks a ton. love the feedback

Dr-Flow

I like the part of humility. I am always humble, and I don't blame anything for my death (usually). For instance, everyone now knives after they get the final kill, or tea bags, or shoots the dead body. Those people only exalt themselves and contain hatred toward their opponents, which leads to an extremely emotional gameplay and a lack of skill and wisdom.

gwiddle

Hi how do I equip grenades lmao I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

DMX4PRESIDENT

In Create a Class there are two little squares.

gwiddle

lol..

Dr-Flow

Many thanks FLOWTTiGz for helping a 44 year old dad try to keep up with his son who has been playing various COD games for years. I'm pretty lousy, but have fun. loiks like my biggest two problems are your #1 & #2 recommendations.  Even as a "noob" I try to assist my team however I can - the only thing I can't stand is few individuals the who find the need to call me out via chat or PM about how bad I am.  only happened a few times and most of the people I've played with have been pretty cool.  Oh well I don't let it bother me and just play my game, I'll beat my son one of these days...  Also just started watching your YouTube videos. Thanks again for the tips!!!

lokickk

Studios