Where is the sub forum for Wii U?

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Re: Where is the sub forum for Wii U?

in reply to YummyYummYum

YummyYummYum ha scritto:

Wait... the Wii can play something besides Mario and Sonic games? Looks like a silly oversized gameboy. I am shocked people actually bought that.

If you want to play on a "Real" gaming console, get with the program and get a X1 or PS4. Then reap the benefits of a gaming "console". Sorry, but i am sure Wii sports or something is the Wii's selling point and not CoD.

Since you want to know why nobody really cares whether or not CoD is on the Wii U. It is easy to figure out and lets just say that in most gamers and developers minds the Wii U is like the ultimate joke of video gaming at the moment. At least i know that it puts a smirk on my face whenever it is brought up haha. So that's pretty much the reason, and it's not worth developing for or supporting. Not when much more powerful and easier to develop on consoles are out like the PS4 and X1. Let's not forget the massive amount of players on them in comparison.

To sum it up in short. The Wii U is the "Console of Jokes" and a waste of development costs/resources that can be spent on more important things. I highly suggest getting a "real" video game console and reap the benefits. I think my cellphone has better hardware than the Wii U lolz.

Sorry, I don't talk with stupid children

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to LucaPac

This happens every year. They'll announce it midsummer, and then add the sub-forum

Level 6

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

Yes, I know this, but I stil think it's unfair

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

You Wiibillies don't even have a Representative going to E3, do you? No, I don't think you do. What is to discuss anyway? 480p? 10 frames per second?

Honestly! I've been on CoDHQ since it moved from CharlieOscarDelta. Never knew why they ever gave you any land here anyway.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

honestly...how arrogant can one user be? if you know anything, nintendo obviously has a representative for E3.

Level 1

in reply to Chaos_1

There really has never been any as arrogant. Well... LanceCasual, SnipingDbag, Vileself, some from the Xbox Empire, OffTopic. We sold a lot of Death to Wii posters.

I don't think anyone from Nintendo is going. Last I read the Wiibillies horse drawn carriage wasn't even operable because you all had to eat the horse's because of your bad economy.

Level 59

Studios