Why cant i get the stg, svo, or blunderbuss. This is going to make me wit your game. I have pedigreed almost 3 times since there release and still nothing.

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

This is really pissing me off.

End3r91
25 REPLIES 25

Unfortunately many people, including myself, are in the same position. I know it would have been better if they'd have given the Base model for everyone to use, instead of restricting them to unlocking via supply drops and advanced supply drops.

I understand them wanting to add another level of playability to the game, but it's so frustrating to see others being lucky enough to have these, when others have opened multiple supply drops and get the same stuff 

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

Well said. The way these 3 guns have been offered is the worst decision I've ever seen CoD make. I'ld be more willing to play the game more with these weapons... than play to try to get them.

Base weapons being handled as gear, reinforcement, and variants crosses the line. Whoever made the final decision for this was out of touch with the players and too busy rolling around in advanced supply drop money.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Between this and variants being randomly given out in supply drops instead of being earned, I'm not sure which is the worst decision. 

gotsomestars Level 75

Well at least if someone doesn't get the Speakeasy they can still use the ASM1. When you've got a throwback like the STG44 or something as cool as the Blunderbuss..... but can't make a class with it..... it stinks.

The flipside to random is there are players that probably got some of these guns day 1. I may have payed more with the season pass, played more, and prestiged more, but don't have base weapon content due to luck.

And since the odd's are better with paid for advanced supply drops... how can SHG release or offer this stuff to everyone eventually?  It then becomes unfair to those that spent lots of money to get stuff.

Oh well..... I guess it's just another step further into the stupid direction of mdlc. Along with a terrible concept of random stuff. Tweets about this shite and then youtube vids about opening asd's is horrible. Ugly stuff introduced this year.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

M8 I have over 4000 kills on that gun it's my favorite gun you don't know about hustle try using the hustle basic training

sergeantfox420

Well good sir it took me 10 days of grinding and hard work to get that ***** gun and I use it proudly because it only has a 1.3 chance of dropping so keep playing m8 you'll get it eventually get it but time and effort are needed I work a night job so o have a lot of free time most of the time 

sergeantfox420

@tracy wrote:

Unfortunately many people, including myself, are in the same position. I know it would have been better if they'd have given the Base model for everyone to use, instead of restricting them to unlocking via supply drops and advanced supply drops.

I understand them wanting to add another level of playability to the game, but it's so frustrating to see others being lucky enough to have these, when others have opened multiple supply drops and get the same stuff 

@tracy wrote:

Well good sir it took me 10 days of grinding and hard work to get that ***** gun and I use it proudly because it only has a 1.3 chance of dropping so keep playing m8 you'll get it eventually get it but time and effort are needed I work a night job so o have a lot of free time most of the time 

sergeantfox420

When I list out my personal pros and cons for the game having a weapon that is supposed to be available to everyone yet the only way to get it is a random supply drop with the possibility of never getting it falls into the cons category for this game.

epic fail

MindSpazms Level 75

I like the idea of it. While it does feel like torture not getting what you want. Being able to win it does give you incentive to play the game. And that moment that you actually get what you want is a really great moment. Outside of not getting the gear I want. I have most of the weapons that I want and I have been playing less then a month.

Course it doesn't help I can play while I am working.

Dazyn

Studios