Zombies in AW?

Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Zombies in AW?

Alot of speculation has been Going around about zombies making a return in Advanced Warfare, there has been the round logos On the artwork of the offilial AW controller, then treyarch have tweeted' out;

@Treyarch: If you went to #Gamescom and you're reading this, it means that you survived...congratulations.

This is of course just speculation, what are your thoughts and opinions on it,

would you like to see zombies return as it left off in Bo2 or a fresh start?

Level 2
34 REPLIES

Re: Zombies in AW?

in reply to IRIZZA

Search tool, lots of discussions on this lately.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to IRIZZA

I hope not. Zombies were fun 4 years ago but the concept has been way overdone. COD:AW seems to striving for something new and its what I will expect from this game, new and fresh.

Level 6

in reply to Wade_Rain

Why don't people get this?

We have a series/developer that does Zombies... sure they will bring them back next year.

I can't understand why someone would want the same thing in this title rather than something new.

How dull would it be to have them this year and then release Zombies again with the next title?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Level 1

in reply to Wade_Rain

hahahahahaha im sorry that's funny.

you expect something 'new and fresh' from a COD title? lol don't get your hopes up

Level 8

in reply to IRIZZA

I hope not, zombies is overdone now. try something new for a change.

Level 2

in reply to IRIZZA

I'm kinda bitter-sweet about it. On the one hand, Zombies is undeniably fun, and I'd love to see what Sledgehammer would add to the series. On the other hand, Zombies have been present in three games already, and Sledgehammer should make an original "Extra" mode.

Level 2

in reply to 5enorBu44itos

i See what you're saying, but from what we've seen in the past and what treyarch tweeted out, i wouldn't surprise me if treyarch took the lead in making the co-op zombies mode, because we've seen studios cross over to make a title before, like in MW3 with IW and SH, where IW took care of the Campaign and Co-op and SH took care of the Multiplayer.

Honestly i would love for zombies to come back this year, because they have so much of the story they still haven't told us yet..

Level 2

in reply to IRIZZA

I like the whole Terminator thing. But if they go that route then I don't think they should do it in the exact same format as zombies. Terminators should be hard to kill, so their numbers should never get so overwhelming like zombies. Although in the context of this game you could probably have plenty of cool stuff at your disposal. I'm tired of zombies, besides Dying Light is going to have that covered… time for a quality Terminator experience in a video game because lawd knows there hasn't been one yet.

Level 2

Studios