Strange But TRUE News in TEH OT

Advanced Warfare Off-Topic

Strange But TRUE News in TEH OT

OT

Provide (once) per day some strange news you read about in TEH OT WORLdzzzz

May 22nd:

"A cat in Ashmore, New Zealand returned home from a jaunt outside Sunday with a 0.2-ounce bag of marijuana in its mouth, the AFP reported.

The cat's owner returned it, I might have disappeared for the afternoon.

please indulge teh OT with something strange but true.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
138 REPLIES

Re: Strange But TRUE News in TEH OT

in reply to Izjar11

Rocky, Suspected Bobcat, Returned To Owner

Fine pleaded guilty to letting the animal get loose and was fined $1,000.

Level 43

in reply to Izjar11

New York Man David Bastar Stole Bread

Truck, Made Deliveries: Cops

NEW YORK (AP) — A man stole a New York City bread truck and began delivering loaves of savory baked goods to random businesses, the bakery's owner said Thursday.

David Bastar hopped into the Grimaldi's Home of Bread truck on Manhattan's Upper East Side early Monday while the real driver was making a delivery at a pizzeria, according to police.

Reportedly wearing only his underwear, Bastar then allegedly began dropping off baguettes, whole-wheat rolls and sourdough bread — but not to the bakery's customers, said Joe Grimaldi, the owner of the baker in the Ridgewood neighborhood of Queens.

"The bread was left somewhere. Where I don't know," he said. "He dropped a lot of bread."

Grimaldi said about $5,000 in bread was taken. The bakery later was able to accommodate all its customers.

"It's a bizarre incident but nothing happened to the truck. No one was hurt. There was no damage. I got my truck back," said Grimaldi.

Bastar, of Nanuet, was arrested later at LaGuardia Airport, where police say he wound up after tailgating a driver for several miles.

The driver became concerned about being followed and called police, said Erica Dumas, a spokeswoman for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which operates the airport.

Police determined that the truck had been stolen that morning.

Bastar, who was taken to a hospital for evaluation, was charged with criminal possession of stolen goods and driving without a license.

Grimaldi said a shuttle bus driver who witnessed the arrest called the bakery and said, "If you need a driver, I'll work for you."

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Izjar11

No.

Level 18

in reply to xWheelie1

Newcomer Doesn't get the concept of TEH OT.

Film at 11!

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Who are you?

Level 18

in reply to xWheelie1

Someone who posted something in the spirit of the thread and the forum it resides on.

Activision Ambassador

Ego is OP.

BUH BYE m'aam.

Level 18

in reply to xWheelie1

And Eggo's are delicious!

Activision Ambassador

breakfast animated GIF

Level 43

Studios