Your Drink of Choice

Advanced Warfare Off-Topic

Re: Your Drink of Choice

in reply to Ghamorra

here in Florida we have Total wine

look for a liquor store that sells craft brew, you will find St. Bernardus, the ABT.12 is crazy. BTW all these beers are 7% abv or higher. Tripel is around 8 or 9%

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

I'm very interested now.

Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I looked it up online. The closest place to me is 26 miles.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

this is what I think now of where you live

lonely animated GIF

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Not really. Ohio has some pretty fcked up laws regarding distribution of alcohol. Only certain places can sell certain types of alcohol and certain days certain types of alcohol are prohibited from being sold.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Where I live in Mich is always voted top 5 in the country for craft beer. Every year they have a festival in the middle of January at the baseball stadium . You have to buy tickets years in advance to get in. But they have some great stuff there.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Ghamorra

1)  This is a discussion I can really get behind.
2)  I really hope you're basing your list of top 10's off trying to get drunk, and not so much on taste.

If you're going to just try and get drunk, I HIGHLY suggest you try Bud Light Platinum.  It's super smooth, great taste, and not much more expensive than alot of your favorite beers.

If you're going for TASTE to enjoy, I suggest you try basically anything from Leinenkugel's.  It's a decent place to start.  Or New Belgium stuff, like Fat tire.

If you want to just experiement, go to a Kroger or Liquor store, and ask if they have the "Make-Your-Own" variety packs.

Also making both these suggestions that you don't spend lots of money on beer, since you're not drinking anything super pricey (but hey, who would if you're just chilling and enjoying the classics). 

Level 1

in reply to Mexipally

I love Bud Light Platinum. Mostly the bottle, but the beer is good too. I don't get to experiment much because I'm primarily a social drinker and I really can't motivate myself to drink alone. If I go out to a restaurant they typically have the basics you see above. I have seen the Make-Your-Own packs at Kroger and they have some interesting choices. I'm not a fan of dark beer, I haven't acquired the taste yet.

Level 75

in reply to Mexipally

Dos-Equis-bar-scene-1230x820 b.JPG

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to Ghamorra

I really dislike beer. My current choice of drink is flavored, zero-calorie sparkling water.

Studios