Help "No Network Connection Detected"

Advanced Warfare PC

Anyone know what could cause the following issue, now when I click to play the multiplayer or exo mode it pops up and says "No network connection detected". I've tried Black Ops 2 and Borderlands Pre-Sequel and both have no issues letting me play online. Any help would be great, thanks!

option25
21 REPLIES 21

Howdy option25!

Sorry to hear that you're having network connection issues. Can you provide us with a Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test screenshot?

You can also check your Ports and NAT as well. You will find more information in this link. Activision Support

Please provide us the information as soon as possible so we can take the next step to helping you out!

^DD

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Thanks CrmlMacchio, I'm at work right now but will be sure to do this as soon as I can. I know I have a 15Mbps down/1Mbps up connection and have tried changing the port forwarding and NAT last night per Activision's instruction with no success.

But again I don't understand as I've never had this issue with any other COD game, well any online game for that matter. Thanks again.

Here's my screens for the error and speedtest. I double checked the port forwarding and they are correct too.

speedtest.pngs1_mp64_ship 2014-11-05 12-22-51-93.png

option25

Try to disable Firewall or antivirus, Try to connect directly to the modem(no router).

You can also verify integrity of game caches

1. Load Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

I hope its gonna help

Tintindye

I'm experiencing the same problems at the moment. Gonna try your solution.

Will let you know if it helps.

- Swazuly

Swazuly

Thanks for the advice Tintindye but I tried all that.

My modem is one of those all in one style modems (wireless/router/modem and yes I'm wired to it). I've tried the cache verify too. I'll try installing it to my laptop and see if i can connect that way because maybe then I'll be able to tell if it's my PC. Could windows be corrupt in some way to do this anyone know?

option25

Did you try to disable windows firewall?

Tintindye
Highlighted

I never use Windows firewall or any firewall on my PC, I rely on my modem/router for that. I can't believe it won't work, like BLOPS 2, MW's, Ghost, & BF4 all work so I'm at a loss!

option25

I'm in the same boat as you, tried everything but it doesnt work.

Swazuly

Well if you figure it out then please let me know, I'll be sure to do the same, thanks Swazuly.

option25

Studios