No Russian langauge support

Advanced Warfare PC

I recently got the Steam version of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition since it says it supports the Russian langauge. But when I tried to install the game there was no Russian as a selection to install the game. Why is this?? Also, I can't find anywhere on Google for a Russian langauge pack or files. Everything is for Russian to English for somereason. I need to change my game from English to Russian so it's the other way around. I really need help on this.

Maybe, someone might have the Russian folder for this game and can send that to me so I can delete the English one and replace it with the Russian? 

Thank you very much, I truly apprecaite it. 

Keo#2134675
2 REPLIES 2

Was Steam version of this game supposed to have Russian langauge? Or, was it Steams error to put that Russian langauge is supported? Just wondering about this part. 

But, I must find a way to get Russian langauge for this game. 

Keo#2134675
Highlighted

Is there seriously no one that can help me about this??? Nothing I can do at all? 

I did see the game disks version that is sold on eBay and it's from Russia and has Russian langauge but will that work? Can I add that to my Steam account? The seller said that I might need to use something called VPN and he said that his friends have done it but he hasn't tested it himself though. 

I must find a soultion for this problem.  

Thank you very very much, I truly appreciate it. 

Keo#2134675

Studios