out of memory error, i need help

Advanced Warfare PC

"out of memory error. you are probably low on hard disk space"

today i got this error when i launched the game i kept searching about it until someone pointed to the graphic setting, my graphic card is GTX 660 2gb so i went to settings and i noticed the 2 gb marked red which is weird because i played today with no problem and this error just appeared out of no where, i changed texture resolution from extra to high the red marker gone not so long after maybe 5 min it marked red again without doing anything so i changed the texture resolution from high to normal yet i still get that error

how is that even possible, the game running fine and just all of the sudden the graphic memory isnt enough

totalia
24 REPLIES 24

same here ;( all players on pc have same problem look forum steam

baddarknes

There are LOTS of people getting this error message (appears to have started last night)  If you check the STEAM forums, you will see many posts starting last night.

People who played this game since day one without a problem, are now getting this message - and they have plenty of hard drive space (which the error indicates).

Hopefully a fix soon...

SciBorg

I have the same problem..

I've had various issues in the past but not that would stop me playing after i verified the integrity of the game.

This one has just rendered my game useless

Hope it's fixed soon!

uFuuRy

estamos todos con el mismo problema error(12) solo falta saver cuando lo arreglaran, esperemos que pronto, por que esto es para denunciarles es increible

papacogollo9

I removed the appcache map in the Steam map. And it worked again.

Log out from Steam complete!! remove the appcache map and log in again, Steam will make a new appcache map.

In G Force Experience don't select: Optimal settings in the Tab Games.

Frisian-Viking

[quote from frisian-viking]]

I removed the appcache map in the Steam map. And it worked again.

Log out from Steam complete!! remove the appcache map and log in again, Steam will make a new appcache map.

I did this and it works great work frisian-viking thanks for the post  

RWolf27

We are currently aware of an issue causing an Out of Memory error. You are probably low on hard disk space. (12) for some players playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on PC. We are diligently working hard to resolve this issue.

Yeah, working hard. The game have been unplayable to 3 days and still not frecking fix..

Its not fun being a COD fan on PC, because lets face it, we are just pcgamers, we dont really matter do we.

FFS, someone should lose their job over the last patch... Performance drop on certain maps of 30% just randomly happen with the new patch. Furthermore there is random "ram error" that locks other players out completely.

But you guys take the weekend off, we have already paid for the season pass, so what does it matter if we can play or not.

idrom

Ok so try this it worked for me, disable your upnp and see if you can connect.

Let me know !!!

iMbeastZA

Studios