Advanced Warfare worst COD ever! Reasons why

Advanced Warfare PlayStation 3

impressive ratio and i do agree with you worst cod for years last night i found a spot where im just aiming and the enemy spawn in front of my scope all i had to do is pull the trigger, iv tested the spawn theory and the main problem which they will have an issue is the maps lay outs and the games speed the spawn will never be organized its down to teams to force the spawn so if you wanna have fun and faced three team players they can control the map, the second problem is the connectivity i have no idea on which bases releasing the game like this,

i suspect the dramatic change for the game is due to the company changed their target market or added to one they have after all AW is edition 11 im playing the game since 1 so they know we older now and the younger new generation are more in to halo and futuristic type of games    

blakoflaco

SAME KD does matter how could i go from a 2.5+ my whole life then to 1.5 like its nothing. this game was made for little kids who thought "hey that looks cool". then spend there money on it. its too competitive based with the skill based match making.

xSWxLiget

It's the worst blizzard made it worst than black oops

VLN

I've never hacked in AW and I consistently run 35/4 k/d games and I run and gun with smgs and nothing but. 

Ps. I created an account just to call you out

POWxMIA

There's no such jumping around in war fare that's just an easy target. Aw fare is the worst cod made in history

VLN

I know it's suppose to future. But dam keep it real no one in the future going to be flying around with no sense. Please keep it real

VLN

Exactly!!....Im not getting used to the jumping because the next COD wont have it or any other because this was a FAIL! I hope zombies is good or else this game has come to an end.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Once again. Cod has not been "real" in years. That excuse is pretty invalid.

gotsomestars Level 75
Highlighted

This isn't real war.  This is halo

VLN

You can't play on your own and be your your own soldier.  It sucks

VLN

Studios