Advanced Warfare worst COD ever! Reasons why

Advanced Warfare PlayStation 3

Advanced Warfare worst COD ever! Reasons why

I have played every COD game and this is by far the worst COD i have ever played. Here are my reasons why and feel free to add your comments. I waited till i tried everything in the game and got to my first prestige before opening up my opinion on this game.

Maps too small for Exo jumps!!  And people complained about maps being too big in Ghosts. When maps are bigger there is less camping because there is more to the map than staying away from that 1 guy who wants to camp by himself or the few that camp together. Youtubers cried about it so they stopped making big maps. Bigger maps means more skill using long range weapons and accuracy. Most of these maps are way too big for exo jumping which is why i gave up playing it. Small maps mean players are more afriad to move around because no one enjoys being spawned killed or camp killed because you have no other path to take to get around the map. 

Guns have no recoil!!  Bal-27 and AK have no recoil at all and are insanely accurate. Why would they give you these 2 guns first and not later is beyond me. The other assault rifles dont even compare to these. Way overpowered. Sniper rifles come on you can only use 2 that will kill with 1 shot. the other 2 the NA-45 and Lynx are a joke. When are CODS going to stop with sub machine guns being able to kill you across map. Needs to stop guns have a range so why put range on a gun if you can still kill from far away. shotguns dont kill across map.

Hackers!!   Yes just like Ghosts i have encountered lots of players using Wall Hacks and Aim assist I have plenty of experience to know when a player is using a hack so please dont tell me there is no hacking in AW. It is really hard to get scorestreaks in this game so when i see players calling in a scorestreak every min and filling up the kill feed by 1 player and having insane games i def suspect hacking. i always test this theory before calling them out. i will rush that player with another player and if he kills the first player me and i watch the kill cam seeing him knowing exactly where i am and his gun jumping from 1 player to another without missing a shot its clear your a hack. no player in the world has perfect aim and knows here you are at all times without cheating. Kill cams dont lie.

Spawns!! Really bad spawning in this game i cant even count how many times i got killed just after i spawned in not even 3 seconds later. Like i said before maps are too small.

Loss of care packages and scorestreaks dropping on the map!!...I know this will get fixed but i stopped using reroll on care packages because pressing square doesnt work to reroll it. Be carefull calling in care packages and scorestreaks that drop on the map first before picking them up they fall in un collectable spots.

No leaderboards in the pre game lobby!! i like knowing who i am playing against because i can tell alot by a players stats whether or not they are a camper or a rusher by lobby leaderboards.

Connection issues. too many close range deaths because i froze right as i was about to kill the other player. Mainly from using a shotgun. Games being disconnected right in the middle of a match. Losing elite care packages in a match because of being kicked.

I dont like the exo abilities if i wanted to jump around i would of played Destiny or Titanfall  both games that no one talks about anymore cause they SUCK. I been playing Classic but all everyone wants to do is team camp. Pathetic that no one can even move around in classic.

I have shared my thoughts after playing plenty of this game and i know not everyone is going to agree with me but i had to share my opinion and i have always had good posts in the forum to know what i am talking about.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB
35 REPLIES

Re: Advanced Warfare worst COD ever! Reasons why

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB

I think your just not very good at the game

Db8245

in reply to Db8245

If you wanna play halo destiny's it's up your ally.  If you wanna play a real war game. . Keep it real

VLN

Cod hasn't been a "real war game" in many many years.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to Db8245

Im not very good LOL...Every COD game i have ever played i have had a KD ratio over 2.00 thats better than most. Im sharing an opinion based on a player who is good and so far from everyone who has played it says it sucks. Game stores have had more returns on this game than any other. I am a very good player thats why i can have an opinion on this game compared to most.

Kill Death ratio in previous CODS

Ghosts 4.75

Black Ops 2 2.60

Modern Warfare 3 2.40

Black Ops 2.20

Modern Warfare 2 2.15

World At War 2.40

Modern Warfare 2.20

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Kd is largely irrelevant when it comes to being "good". I have seen many 2+ kd players that are absolutely trash.

gotsomestars Level 75

Where is the proof that AW has been the most returned CoD? lol. In my honest opinion AW is one of the best CoDs yet. (no I'm not some fan boy that buys just cause its CoD" They've really impressed me. Yes the game needs some fixing (lag, freezing, and minor spawn fixes) but after that the game will be absolutely perfect. There is no REAL war game. The most realistic war game you'll get to is either battlefield or red orchestra 2. also in my own honest opinion I felt that ghosts was the most returned game, because in my opinion it wasn't all that great. It died the quickest.

QWERTdubs

in reply to QWERTdubs

How do i know its the most returned COD game so far because i know a manager at a local Game Stop and that is the most returned game over the last few years. Ghosts was not bad at all most hate it cause big maps and no one has any skill to kill on big maps other than running in a circle on a small map. World At War was the best COD ever and i was ranked in the top #100 and i had all the elite players as my friends. Most realistic COD ever. Ghosts did not die just alot of players quit playing it cause of other games. And the hacking had a huge part in it too. They pushed this game out too soon before working out any of the flaws. The maps are just friggen small to be jumping around all over the place. And no one is going to be getting any of the elite camos its near impossible to get triple kills while everyone is jumping all over the place. The weapons nead major tweaking. The lag is ridiculous half the time i see i have a 1 bar or 2 bar connection to the host. No other COD had this many issues so early to make people not want to play it anymore. The only thing thats going to save AW is Zombies.

JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Zero fact.

When you make claims, try to have some proof.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to QWERTdubs

you died fast because your repose time is slow first shot wins. ghosts was good because it was real

xSWxLiget

Studios