Hardcore Search And Destroy And More Hardcore Game Modes

Advanced Warfare PlayStation 4

Hardcore Search And Destroy And More Hardcore Game Modes

Just wanted to say good luck with Advanced Warfare! I hope the team has taken a look at the Ghosts forums and have read the feedback from the fans....the good, the bad and the ugly.

COD Ghosts was an awesome single player game story. Best to date for the Call of Duty brand. But as a multiplayer it was by far the worst version to date. I have had very little fun on the way the maps were created created and the lack of Hardcore modes like S&D was a slap in the face to a COD founder who has had an account since day one of Call of Duty.

I have high hopes this team can recapture the spirit of COD and make it grow. There should be little pressure on you because Ghosts failed that hard.

Nothing personal but I am not pre-ordering this game until Hardcore Search and Destroy is confirmed to be in the playlist and the maps are opened up for better game play. Don't zap the fun out of the game by telling people they can't get on-top of objects.

I hope to still be playing COD in the fall but if Hardcore Search and Destroy is gone so am I.

Thanks for your time!

Destro

Level 3
11 REPLIES

Re: Hardcore Search And Destroy And More Hardcore Game Modes

in reply to Destro788

i am on PC and we had several other problems but i totally agree with that. the lack of intrest in Hardcore is amazing. forcing us to play that stupid SnR is pointlessSmiley Frustrated i posted it so many times on the forums and on twiter even had several live support chats with them but still.... nothing. definelty not buying anything without HC support!

Level 2

in reply to Boertaa

hardcore will never get all the modes as its just not that popular. I play hc from time to time with some people that do only play hc and all it is, is people who look down an ally/hide in a bush aiming down site and its really just for people who cant aim properly. there is no point in spreading out the low amount of hc players in even more modes.

will agree with 1 thing though ghosts mp was by far the worst in any cod i have played.

some people just go with the i want realism argument but this game is a arcade twitch shooter if you want realism go and play battlefield.

Level 19

in reply to whiteknight1902

I disagree with your assertion that HC is for people who can't aim properly. Thats like saying Core is only for players who like to red dot chase orskull chase.

Level 24

I play HC and I can aim properly and I never hide in bushes or in corners as I like to run and gun.

HC just offers a nice change of pace. You can't just run around like an idiot or you'll be gunned down.

I also play Core.

Level 30

YYeah that why it's called HARD core, what a scrub.  It's hardcore because it's for players who have tactical awareness and quick reflexes.  unlike core you can't get shot in the back hide around a corner and regen health. You either have fast dead on aim or not.  it's great too because little 10yo kids don't play their they stick to the user friendly core side.  Use reason and look at the facts and you will see you are a scrub.

Level 5

in reply to Destro788

I think around 6 game modes for Hardcore would be fair.

HC TDM

HC S&D

HC DOM

HC Free For ALL

HC KC

HC Moshpit

In my opinion that isn't a lot to ask for.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Scotland-Rules

That would be my perfect hc list lol

Level 5

in reply to Scotland-Rules

That a good list but why you need to have separate TDM, KC and FFA.

Would be nice to see:

HC TDM Moshpit (TDM, KC, FFA),

HC Objective Moshpit (DOM, CTF, Uplink, S&D, Harpoint)

HC S&D

Then you would only have three HC playlists, but almost all the game modes available...

Level 1

in reply to rapsu93

HC TDM is the most popular of the HC modes and should have a dedicated lobby.  KC is probably the next most popular. FFA is totally different concept as there are no tems so it should have it's own. The others could probably be combined as "objective" game modes, but TDM and FFA need to be split out. I do agree that they need the moshpits, but the 2 or 3 most popular modes should have standalone options and the rest can be put into moshpits.

Level 33

Studios