Black Screen PROBLEM

SOLVED

Advanced Warfare Support

So when i start up my cod just a black screen appears. But if a focus on another screen this happens. http://gyazo.com/9adb10aacdbc6aabd43ed24ad80a1397 (this case internet)

But if i click on it it goes on full black screen. Sound is playing in the background but i don't see the main menu.
If anybody has a solution i would be very happy.

Thank you!        

[HMU] Archer       

HMUArcher
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
in reply to KC_KREW
Solution

Its ok i fixed the problem. The problem was the game couldn't be in fullscreen. So i went to install folders, players2, config_mp, and changed the line seta r_displayMode "fullscreen'' to seta r_displayMode "windowed (no border)''.

Anyway thank you for noticing the thread and trying to help me out. I appreciate it,

Thank YOU!

[HMU] Archer (on steam)

HMUArcher
4 REPLIES 4

What console format is this happening?

KC_KREW

My monitor is 1680x1050 if this is what you are asking.

HMUArcher

Listing your monitor answered my question although that was not the intent of the question- obviously you are playing COD on your PC. What is your  computer setup-: IOS,memory, graphics card, etc. and does it happen on any other games you play?

KC_KREW
Highlighted
in reply to KC_KREW
Solution

Its ok i fixed the problem. The problem was the game couldn't be in fullscreen. So i went to install folders, players2, config_mp, and changed the line seta r_displayMode "fullscreen'' to seta r_displayMode "windowed (no border)''.

Anyway thank you for noticing the thread and trying to help me out. I appreciate it,

Thank YOU!

[HMU] Archer (on steam)

HMUArcher

Studios