Can´t connect to advanced warfare servers

SOLVED

Advanced Warfare Support

Highlighted

Hi guys,

I am unable to connect to Call of Duty Advanced Warfare servers to play multiplayer. I bought the game like 2 months ago and haven´t been able to play it since. I dont know what is the issue, I have open ports, game is allowed in firewall, preload shaders is off.  I really dont know what is the issue. Do you have any advice? Thanks!

P.S.: It displays this error: "The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare service is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Carcaril
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok guys!! FIX FOUND!!

So I found the solution. I am placing it here in order to help others that might have the same problem. The problem in my case was AVAST! program (in your case it may be any other Antivirus program). Just put the folder steamapps/common in exceptions in behavioral shield in the program (this applies also to any other antivirus program and for any other Call of duty game - such as Black Ops III in which I had the exact same problem - there is was called AFT error.

Hope this helps others, but I doubt it, because this forum is dead as much as the game itself.. Too bad I wasted my money on this game.. Next time, before buying another older online game, I ll check the online activity of players before byuing it.

Cheers!

Carcaril
4 REPLIES 4

Ok guys!! FIX FOUND!!

So I found the solution. I am placing it here in order to help others that might have the same problem. The problem in my case was AVAST! program (in your case it may be any other Antivirus program). Just put the folder steamapps/common in exceptions in behavioral shield in the program (this applies also to any other antivirus program and for any other Call of duty game - such as Black Ops III in which I had the exact same problem - there is was called AFT error.

Hope this helps others, but I doubt it, because this forum is dead as much as the game itself.. Too bad I wasted my money on this game.. Next time, before buying another older online game, I ll check the online activity of players before byuing it.

Cheers!

Carcaril
How do we use stream apps
Jujupopo

i cant connect to mutiplayer advance warfare my internet is good 

plackos420
the playstation servers are bad and zombies isnt working either im WASTING MY MONEY ive had this issue for like three daysi just spent 15$ on zombies for it to be lagging idk whats going on
plackos420

Studios