Can't log into CoD account in game...

SOLVED

Advanced Warfare Support

I can't log into my Call of Duty account in Advanced Warfare. Keeps saying "There is a problem with your account."

Despite myself logging onto this site and the iPhone app.... What is going on? I tried restarting the game and my Xbox One....

RiCEADDiCTBOY
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there RiCEADDiCTBOY! Sorry for the delay.

Please visit Activision Support for help with linking the accounts to your consoles. Also you can try Activision Xbox Support For more details. Sorry if this cause any issues that may have inconvenienced your experience. Please let us know if there is something else we can assist you with!

ENJOY! ^BM

Community Coordinator
66 REPLIES 66

I had the same issue last night. The app has just been released, try downloading that first then logging in.

I'm just about to try it now and see what happens.

Edit: forgot the link www.callofduty.com/app

TL_Bare_B

i did. I referenced that I could sign into the app as well and this website, but not in the game. can't log in at all in xbox one advanced warfare so i can utilize my clan.

RiCEADDiCTBOY

I couldn't log into the app with my CoD account but I could with my Xbox account, I've just checked the CoD Account option in MP and it says I have nothing to do, my account is shared.

So i'd try logging into the app with your console account and see if that works, make sure all your accounts are linked on here first.

TL_Bare_B

i am... i used my xbox account.

RiCEADDiCTBOY

have you found a way to fix it yet?

XxScottish123xX

I am having this exact same issue - Nothing is working.

I know its not the username and password, as when I change password, it advises that the e-mail or password is not correct.

I am also on the xbox one - It works fine in the APP, and on this website. Heck the APP even shows my characters from xbox - and when I enter the MTN dew/ Doritos code it updates the xbox - but I cant use my clan tag or do anything else as it says it requires a COD account.

Can someone suggest something other than logging into the APP?

PantherTheCat

I'm having the same issue that everyone else is having, it's not letting me log into Advanced Warfare using my COD account email and password, it is saying they don't match. Very disappointing.

GearForSurvival

I Have the same exact problem on my ps4

350zguy

I can't recover my password by email...it's the right email. On my phone I'm in but I can't change the password without the previous password....dear god this is a clusterbomb of nastyness.

UCD_28186405859

Studios