Fuel Up for Battle, Exoskeleton code does not work w/ Mnt. Dew Purchase.

SOLVED

Advanced Warfare Support

I did not give the exoskeleton code to anyone, yet when I entered in the dorito code it said that my "code was invalid" but I know it's the correct code because it's the one on the receipt. I went back tomorrow and got a 24pck of mountain dew and retried and it gave me the same answer. Why, I know the codes never been used. Even thou the issue is small, it bothers me to as why the code does not work. Please help, I have documentation of all the receipts except for the mountain dew one due to the fact that I threw it away.

McGnarleh
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It appears you did things correctly, in that you first redeemed a code from the 24 pack (or the large bag of Doritos), then you tired to redeem the Exo code. There was an issue with some of the codes, which has now been addressed. I would suggest trying your code again.

Activision Activision
22 REPLIES 22

Code wasn't on a receipt for exoskeleton it was inside the case, the codes for the dorito was on the outside of the bad and the mountain dew codes we're inside the case. Either or the the exoskeleton code STILL did not work.

McGnarleh

according to online forums. you take both coeds and you enter them as 1 large code. so the code inside the game case + either the chip or dew code in one super code. i did nto have this option as my local walmart employees have no idea what im talking about and they do not sell cod 24 packs. so i went to ebay and purchased a uk bonus exoskeleton code for $5.00 and that code is a standards xbl code and gives you the Fuel exoskeleton.

megafreakintron

Combining them didn't work for me

CrossCrucial

I Bought another large back, I entered in to Large bag code 1st then the Exo skeleton code and it finally went throu. Don't know why it didn't the 1st but atleast I got it going.

McGnarleh

Well i didnt get a code in my game case

EVO_x_DUBSTEP

It appears you did things correctly, in that you first redeemed a code from the 24 pack (or the large bag of Doritos), then you tired to redeem the Exo code. There was an issue with some of the codes, which has now been addressed. I would suggest trying your code again.

Activision Activision

I Have tried many times with multiple mt dew codes. i got the helmet and lots of xp but the code in my game box doesn't work please help.

Aaronator2

AMH6XCZHP9

Mastercrack14

i got the doritos goggles and mountain dew gloves but i dont get it in game i only got one thing a doritos shirt help me email:youdothat909@gmail.com

jhanfalcon

Studios