No Games Found Shameful

SOLVED

Advanced Warfare Xbox 360

You have made millions with this game, and we can not play almost any playlist, with the last dlc even tdm and ground war, now only dlc reckoning works not always, open to all the matchmaking without dlc filters do something!! in the last 3 months i can only obtain daily supply drop challenge only 10 times.All this is shameful for a company like you,so this is the R.I.P of call of duty, the game is funny but every patch and dlc =Problems bigger and bigger again DO SOMETHING and for information i have good connection Open Nat all goes fine with any other game.

Hi guys i found this and i want to share with all,simply move the map pack that you have in an external device, usb or external hd, format and move all the map pack that you have.

Now if you want play exo zombie or the map pack maps that you have bought connect the external device on the console the map pack still say no games found so this is an half fix but if you don't connect the external device to the console you have the original maps it find match normally i move the 4 map pack to usb device with only 8 gb storage and it goes fine, disconnected usb from console and magic i found all the match that i want!!! Enjoy I hope it is useful as it was for me.

Messaggio modificato da NoVaSTaR1990

NoVaSTaR1990
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to NoVaSTaR1990
Solution

Hey guys. For information on how matchmaking works, refer to

http://bit.ly/1rkhkd9

^PD

Player Support
8 REPLIES 8

Yeah I agree, it's pretty bad. You can't even find games in the day now....It's like there's 12 people on-line.

zingaa

I tried an experiment where I deleted all my DLC maps (I only had the first 2) and tried connecting with just the original maps - IT FOUND A GAME IMMEDIATELY!!!! So, WTF Activision? What is it with the map packs that are preventing people from connecting to MP games? I loaded the map packs again and as expected, it could BARELY find one MP game to put me into. Deleted them....it sent me right into a full lobby. That's bullsh*t that we can't use the maps we paid for. But you guys have done this in the past where you put out a half-a$$ed game and then leave it broken because you have already pocketed the cash. There should be some guarantee that the software works before you make people buy it, but that would involve honesty.

BTW, why are posts being moderated? I would hope that people could be open on this site about their games not working properly...

I4MH4TE

Can some from the company respond to these mails from your customers. Not to sure what I can do at a corporate level but your reputation must be at a level where you would at least be some what concerned.  Maybe an email to prominent shareholders if your listed might get your attention.

calonsegur

Same here,

Had not played in several months, tried today Tuesday 01 September 2015 I don't have any DLC maps just the free content that xbox 360 requires you to download to play which took about 30 mins or so to download.

Saw that no matches were available at all.

This was the first time I saw this since the release of the game.

Someone please reply to this.

GamerTag: kbdavis07

Kbdavis07

Just tried again same thing.

Only thing I can do now is play local.

Kbdavis07

You have to delete all the map packs. Go to storage, then where you have the map packs installed (for me it's harddrive), then games and apps, advanced warfare and start deleting 'havoc dlc' etc... delete Atlas gorge, delete those entitled map pack 1, 2 etc.... then lastly delete the season pass you wasted your money on buying.

Don't worry you can reinstall them for no extra cost if this ever gets fxed but chances are it won't. 35 GPB ian't a small amount of mone for most people, in fact it's the opposite yet we are basically being punished for spending extra money in good faith.

There has been ZERO response to this issue, not even anything remotely close to an acknowledgment. People who've asked for refunds have been told that we would have to get into contact with where we purchased the season pass from (a cop out answer never even appoligsing for the issues). Bearing in mind that Microsoft tell you they won't refund it activision are basically saying that they've had you for a mug and there's nothing you can do about it.

Well that's not true, we can just choose not to purchase map packs in future which is what I'll do. It's been my first time doing so and I've regretted it ever since. I've hardly even had the opportunity to use the maps I've paid good money for.

Thanks for making me aware that you don't value our custom activision, I'm sure I'll bear that in mind.

Craigdyid
in reply to NoVaSTaR1990
Solution

Hey guys. For information on how matchmaking works, refer to

http://bit.ly/1rkhkd9

^PD

Player Support
Highlighted

I won't buy games from Sledgehammer never ever.

Jnz77

Studios