So, will be released for 360 after all.

Advanced Warfare Xbox 360

So, will be released for 360 after all.

All reports thus far have been stating they are focusing on Next Gen Consoles and PC for this title.

But the presence of this Sub-Forum is a clear indication that the game will, in fact, be released on the 360 Platform.

My question to everyone is... do you think it will be worth getting? My concern is that the 360 version will be an afterthought, perhaps even farmed out to another developer like Titanfall was by ReSpawn (Though I did hear the other Dev did a good job with the port).

Do you think it will matter? How many are planning to upgrade before this game comes out.. or will this announcement allow you to save your money and avoid upgrading for at least another year?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
34 REPLIES

Re: So, will be released for 360 after all.

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I was far from astonished with the quality improvements from making the transition with Ghosts. But then after time and returning back to the 360, I was amazed at the difference. The other games I've played like Thief and Titanfall really made the gaming experience much better than what I had grown accustom to with the 360.

If AW is being made for the the new gen like Titanfall, I would upgrade. The 360 is great and there is nothing wrong with it, but there is definitely a noticeable difference with the One. The only problem is the new car smell will ware off, but at least you know you're getting the best possible quality.

Level 75

Of course it will be on the 360. Just like ghosts, the game was created for the 360 and ported to the xbox one. The only difference being slightly better graphics on the one.

Level 19

in reply to lewdmouth

Actually this is not correct. it was confirmed today that Sledgehammer is only making the Xbox one, Ps4 and PC versions of the game and the old gen is being outsourced to another developer. Two studios making this year's Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Activision promises "near photorealis...

Level 1

in reply to Nitmare1

Good find.

I may end up upgrading, if this wedding doesn't completely bankrupt me (it is on the verge of doing so...).

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to lewdmouth

Thats like 5th dumb comment i've read from you in the last hour, do even bother researching stuff or do you just type the first thing you can think of?

@Drewish I confirmed this yesterday

Level 48

I wish they just continued on ghosts or modern warfare. And i don't like that its futuristic.

Level 8

The game looks awesome I have already pre ordered for the one and when i did it was also available for 360 as well

Level 2

Well, I dont plan on having a Xbox One until a couple years from now, so if im getting COD:AW, its going to be on the 360. Probably the only difference would be the graphics.

Level 43

This will be the first COD since COD4 that I haven't bought on the 360. I'm just getting it for my PS4.

Level 30

Studios