will quick scopeing be apart of this game

Advanced Warfare Xbox 360

will quick scopeing be apart of this game

does anyone know if its going to be in this game ?

Level 3
131 REPLIES

Re: will quick scopeing be apart of this game

in reply to slayer0fg0d

Won't know until the multiplayer reveal next month

Level 51

in reply to slayer0fg0d

I pray to God it doesn't.  In my opinion, I see two outcomes.

1. Quickscoping is gimped like it was in Black Ops 1 via the 200ms (milliseconds) wobble sway when scoping in, the unpredictability of where the crosshairs will land, and bullet path not going straight until after 200ms has passed.  At the same time, there's a public unranked community FFA quickscope lobby.  In this mode, the quickscoping gimp is not applied.
  2. If quickscoping cannot be gimped for popularity purposes, then I demand that shotguns have non-disappearing pellets.  In other words, I can deal damage from nearly across the map (with reduced effectiveness of each pellet and a much higher spread).

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

if its like bop2 im not buying this one

Level 3

in reply to RuggedSavior

Buff shotguns.  I don't know why the pellets disappear on shotguns given that spread and damage drop-off occur anyway.

Level 31

in reply to RuggedSavior

It's funny that the KSG shotgun was probably the biggest complaint of quickscopers in the entire franchise because of it's range.

Probably the biggest hypocrisy I have ever seen, considering the DSR was basically a KSG with unlimited range.

Level 21

in reply to Carvalho16

Oh yeah, I remember there was a quickscoper crying his eyes out being sniped by the KSG on Plaza.  He ended up deleting his video I think.

Level 31

in reply to slayer0fg0d

Maybe? We dont know, but Im pretty sure people will find a way.

Level 43

in reply to slayer0fg0d

Doubtless. As mentioned, I dont mind if its genuinely hard as balls to do like it was in BO1. If I got taken apart by a mobile sniper in that game, I had to take my hat off to them. Didn't happen often though, as the snipers were tricky to handle.

Other games, I'm kind of with Drift0r on his BO2 in depth assertion - I'd hesitate to say OP, but I would say deffo a little too competitive outside of their intended ranges...

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

As opposed to the unlimited range of ARs and SMGs?  And ARs get Stalker and Quickdraw benefits to make them faux SMGs so it's not like sniper rifles are the only weapon that have some minor ability outside of the intended range.  There was no need to snipe in BO2 when the ARs can snipe across the map anyway.

Level 31

Studios