COD Veteran Looking for Clan (Video)

Advanced Warfare Xbox One

Hey All,

I've been in charge of decently sized clans before, but lack the time to manage all there is to manage with a serious clan. I do however, have the time to play.

Have been playing COD since COD4. Played and did well in each. I play casually with a competitive mentality. Was a COD4 GB Ref and Admin briefly until I realized what a joke most of that community was (despite being a member since 2005). Used to produce videos for FPS' on Machinima Respawn, ranging from COD, BFBC2, BF3, MOH, and Homefront (unfortunately they made them all private so they didn't have to keep paying us for views on older videos). You might know me as the guy "The Pro" banned and then unbanned for a legit 10th prestige in MW2 if you were following any of that.

If you need a player for esports or pubs/ranked, I have a Hauppauge HD PVR2 and I can play slayer and objective very well.

I'm very critical of games, including the COD series. I am in no way a fan-boy. That being said, I really enjoy this game. Because of how different the gameplay is, I don't even compare it to other COD's. I just take it as a different game with different learning curves.

If you're interested in picking me up, my G/T is Overbeck 1SFG (formerly xRegardsx).

Here's a video I made one night a few years back in MS Paint when I drank one too many monsters.

ps. The gamertag is an ode to Left4Dead. William Overbeck of the 1st Special Forces Group is "Bill".

Regards
2 REPLIES 2

Here's also the first of a series of videos I made for MW2 called Destroy First, Search Later... basically where I take different class setups on different maps and score perfect games in Search and Destroy while giving tips on different aspects of play.

Regards

If you're looking a community, I'm in a clan called Homicidal Gaming. We have a Web if wanna check it out, www.homicidalgaming.com. We participate in the clan wars, on ghost we were number 8 in diamond division. If you're interested, you can fill out an application for Hellfire on the website. We have forums to keep in touch with all the other guys in the clan. Also, you can add me on xbox one, my gamertag is Release aGc.

ApocalypzeGamin

Studios