Got Xboxone hoping for no cheating!?!??

Advanced Warfare Xbox One

Yeah, I found out about their unreliability with MW3. But this also alerted me to the overt hacking/modding that went on as well. I can't even tell you how many hundreds of players I reported. I also know several people who have reported as many, with no result. It got to be a big joke and waste of time. I have even investigated the idea of "Anti-cheat" software, but soon found that it would violate many laws as well as being considered a hack itself.

PNEUMATICDRIL

PNEUMATICDRIL wrote:

Yeah, I found out about their unreliability with MW3. But this also alerted me to the overt hacking/modding that went on as well. I can't even tell you how many hundreds of players I reported. I also know several people who have reported as many, with no result. It got to be a big joke and waste of time. I have even investigated the idea of "Anti-cheat" software, but soon found that it would violate many laws as well as being considered a hack itself.

I recently got a notice from Xbox that one or more of my reports had been acted on. Which, and what was done, I have no idea. but something happened.

SweatDragon Level 75

Did you really just say that the police don't ask for evidence? ?? Wow..  just...  wow...

As for what I believe,  it's simple. I believe in fact. If you want to make a claim. Back it up, or be quiet. This back and forth is silly.

Plain and simple, back up your claim.

gotsomestars Level 75

I think you missed my point. If you tell the police that someone stole $100 from you, they won't Make you to prove you had the $100 to begin with. I must be another crummy player that is crying about how he got wrecked, wants to cry about it, and wants a little love.

PNEUMATICDRIL
Highlighted

That's basically what it is

I know you were being sarcastic, but ironically it was completely true... lol

It's either your own lack of skill, or your network latency to the currently chosen host.. which is based around stats, not connection -_- so you're basically guaranteed latency in every match..

There are no validated or proven hacks or mods for the Xbox One, none of the video evidence people do provide suggests hacking or modding either, so until there is provided visual evidence.. it's lag.. or simple PEBCAC... sorry

EJKHunter

First of all it doesn't seem like you know the difference between boosting, glitching and hacking. 2nd of all, if you claim you are seeing 'hackers' in lobbies, all you need to do is simply double tap the big glowing silver X button, and select "record".  If you can't do that, then and upload a video of your claim...this thread is obsolete. We don't have our heads in the sand, we are waiting for you to back up your claim because the XB1 has NOT been hacked.

FiftyDETH

IF you truly nelieve that you saw a hack then record it and report it,,,, however there is site after site stating that neither the xone or ps4 have not been hacked yet . they even show the reports that they have followed when someone claims to have hacked it and most turn out false or a prank.. I won't try to list any of the sites here...

But if you or anyone actually saw a hack on the xone I would want to see it so that I would know what to look for.

With that ending said i hope you can understand why without some sort of video proof it would be difficult for many to just take someone's word for it on a forum. Especially with so many sites chomping at the bit for an actual hack on the xone or ps4 and even those sites say it hasn't happened yet.

exploits and glitches are a different thing altogether.

either way have yourself a good one

MindSpazms Level 75

Only ones i call cheats are the pain in the backsides  tubers, the game is riddled with them, for gamers who cannot shoot, lets tube instead, lol 

indy56

indy56 wrote:

Only ones i call cheats are the pain in the backsides  tubers, the game is riddled with them, for gamers who cannot shoot, lets tube instead, lol 

The only problem I have with your definition is the fact that the game not only allows this, but encourages it. I have one class with a tube that I will use from time to time on objective base games. I have one mega tube class, primary the Pro Pipe, secondary a BAL 27 with a tube, danger close and Syntex. It only comes out when the other side has shown that they just want to sit back and tube. It is funny how many times you see them drop out, or at least change their tactics when shown the error of their ways.

By the way, each gun with a grenade launcher gets two shots. I posted a picture of my nephew in the middle east with a blooper and an ammo belt that had at least 8 grenades. Thank goodness that the game is not "realistic".

SweatDragon Level 75

Its what spoil my gaming personally, just to much of it, only time i used any kind of launcher was doing the challenges, once done never use again, but then everyone else has a different way to play, thankfully i have got as far as i can with this game,(Prestige) so now the few odd games to pass the time away till Star Wars  Battlefront  gets here.

indy56

Studios