Got Xboxone hoping for no cheating!?!??

Advanced Warfare Xbox One

No, sorry I did not collect any video evidence. I made this post in an attempt to alert others to the cheating. All I get is responses of disbelief. Not too sure if people are trying to cover it up or just want to stick their heads in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist. I used to see guys spinning around like that in MW3. And no, I don't have video clips of that either. BTW there is this thing called the Internet, if you search it you can find all kinds of cheats. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was getting people to believe he doesn't exist.

PNEUMATICDRIL

No one is sticking their head in the sand. No one has cracked the xb1 NAND. A couple gigs of encryption is tough to crack. Bottom line, there are no hacks, yet. So, you claim that there are "tons" of hacks. Shouldn't be too hard for you to provide a clip. Just log in, say "xbox record that". We'll wait.

gotsomestars Level 75

Sorry, if I say "Xbox record that" nothing will happen. I didn't spend the extra $100 to have that option, I just wanted to game.

PNEUMATICDRIL

Ok..then simply push the button on the controller. .....

gotsomestars Level 75

PNEUMATICDRIL wrote:

Sorry, if I say "Xbox record that" nothing will happen. I didn't spend the extra $100 to have that option, I just wanted to game.

Ok double tap the big glowing silver X button, and select "record". This has been updated recently, so you can get 60 seconds of clip instead of 30.

As for spinning around, that is a "trick shot" freak. They put in lots of time doing that, and save their on in a hundred kill for their own montage for YouTube.

The only real cheating I have seen has been people exploiting glitches. Glitches have been patched fairly quickly, a lot fast than previously seen.

SweatDragon Level 75

I have searched through my Bradygames guide and cannot find any info on acquiring the "Trick shot Freak" ability. How many kills do I need to get that ability? Also I cannot find that one listed under achievements.

PNEUMATICDRIL

If you are going to be a jerk, I'll treat you like one.

Trickshotters are the guys who build their entire gaming lives on jumping off stuff and getting shots. You will see them taking about 360 no scope, 720 no scope, and I'll even go you a little bit more, here is a link to a trick shot video. Noob.

5 Minutes of Private Match Trickshots - Black Ops 2 & AW Trickshot Montage - YouTube

SweatDragon Level 75
Highlighted

My intent was not to offend. I was just was unaware of such things as be a normal part of the game. I watch youtube maybe once a month, and not somebody playing COD. I have tried to spin like that, but they spin at least 3 times faster than I can. I am not to sure what your definition of a noob is, but I have more than 30 days playing time on MW3 and almost 14days on AW. I have achieved prestige master and will not be going for grand master, cause I see no benefit. If that qualifies me as a noob then so be it. Could I at least achieved the rank of NFC (noob 1st class)?

PNEUMATICDRIL

They play with top line sensitivity settings - the thing about that is, they're able to spin faster on their screen and through the server recognition than their visual avatar can display on screen for those around them. Which is how you get shot dead from what appears someone's back, then on the kill-cam they heard movement, turned fast as lightning and blew your head off before your sights even began lifting.. also, remember, what you see on your side (client display) is not always what the host and server resolve.. sometimes you'll not see yourself firing in a final kill-cam.. that means as far as the server's action list queued, you entered the commands (left trigger, followed by right trigger to fire) AFTER your opponent had already turned off the stick, and done the same action sequence.. it receives these actions from the host (who gets them from you and everyone else) and the server reorganizes the list based on timestamp. The end result can visually have the guy you dumped half a clip into before he turned and knifed for the final kill on your screen ACTUALLY stand and be turning and stabbing (or punching) you in the face before you fired a single shot.. on your side you were allowed to preform, but based on the timestamps in the action logs you did what you saw well after he stabbed you in the throat... lol if this system wasn't in place, there would be a completely unplayable level of lag and buffering going on throughout every match constantly.. as it is, and it's always been this way, you just get those unfair moments where you die around a corner, or you get "cheated" on a kill cam.. your actions were nullified due to actions queued up before your own. I find most logical once I see what the server actually saw.. I get those "Oh, okay.. that made sense, I was apparently lagged behind a smidge.. oh well."

EJKHunter

PNEUMATICDRIL wrote:

My intent was not to offend. I was just was unaware of such things as be a normal part of the game. I watch youtube maybe once a month, and not somebody playing COD. I have tried to spin like that, but they spin at least 3 times faster than I can. I am not to sure what your definition of a noob is, but I have more than 30 days playing time on MW3 and almost 14days on AW. I have achieved prestige master and will not be going for grand master, cause I see no benefit. If that qualifies me as a noob then so be it. Could I at least achieved the rank of NFC (noob 1st class)?

A noob is someone who acts like a noob. I have been in online, multiplayer gaming since 1989. I have seen hacking, and cheats, I have seen exploits, I know that there is a lot more possible than I know about. As for how fast they spin, try turning your sensitivity up to 24 and see how you move. I don't watch the trickshot videos, but I have come across them in my years playing COD games.

I will give you the noob first class, and take this post as a peace offering.

Accepted, noob first class Pneumaticdril.

SweatDragon Level 75

Studios