IF you are pre-ordering-Which Version? Standard/Pro/Limited?

Advanced Warfare Xbox One

IF you are pre-ordering-Which Version? Standard/Pro/Limited?

Hey guys. Seeing all of the pre-order bonuses from various places it made me wonder which level of game you are going to/have already pre=ordered.

Obviously, the basic game is simply that, the game only (nothing wrong with that!!!)

I have also seen GameStop offer their bonuses for Day Zero edition (weapon, exoskeleton etc)

Now SG is offering the Atlas Prro Pack and the Limited edition. These have different bonus weapons.

Which one you getting or would want (if money no object)?????

SwampDawgg

Level 18
48 REPLIES

Re: IF you are pre-ordering-Which Version? Standard/Pro/Limited?

in reply to SwampDawg

I went with the Atlas Pro Edition. Just disappointed it didn't come with the real Exo-skeleton......

giphy.gif

Level 75

in reply to SwampDawg

If I decide to pre-order it shall be the standard edition..The tat that comes with other editions is of no interest to me.

Level 18

in reply to SwampDawg

standard

Level 75

in reply to SwampDawg

If there is a very low amount of special edition units pre-ordered, I predict the Atlas Gorge bonus map will be available to everyone before the year is up.

I'ld like to say that it would be included in any copy of the game if the pre-orders are very low, or at least for the launch day copies, but we all know how many would whine about it being free.

The flip side of that view, is whats the sense of being able to play on that map if the low population is scattered across the world and makes for stinky connectivity.

Pure speculation of course but just more reason to not have bonus maps an option.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

That is what I don't understand and seems common sense, why split the population even further from day one?  That is when you want the biggest best population possible.

Level 25

in reply to ChiliDog304

Agree. I can't think of any possible reason than to just beef this image up more.....

codaw-pro.jpg

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

I hope that they do make the map available to everyone by December.  Hopefully they do a 2XP event before it becomes available to everyone for those that pre-ordered the game.

I am getting the Atlas Pro version of the game with the Season Pass.

Level 47

in reply to SwampDawg

Do you only get early access (Nov 3rd) on the Day Zero edition or on all options if you pre-order?

I can only find mention of it with the Day Zero edition.

Level 20

obzi wrote:

Do you only get early access (Nov 3rd) on the Day Zero edition or on all options if you pre-order?

I can only find mention of it with the Day Zero edition.

From what they advertised, the Day Zero Edition gives you access November 3rd. I dont see why pre-orders other than the DZ edition would grant that when DZ is the only one that is supposed to come out a day early.

Level 37

Studios