My god...Its Titancod!!

Advanced Warfare Xbox One

My god...Its Titancod!!

WTF!! Now look...I wished all you sledge guys all the luck in the world...but wtf have you done to cod?? People play it because its what it is..no vehicles, no gimmicks, no idiots in the sky...just plain old feet on the ground call of duty.

So what do you give us...Everything except call of duty...bloomin titanfall and halo. If I wanted a jet pack to jump over everyones heads I wouldve bought Halo. Its like buying fifa and getting sniped or blown up???

All the devs needed to do was throw in some real fun like charging elephant killstreak and funny stuff. Make the maps simple to navigate and interesting to explore. Its too easy to jump up high and become a sniper, snipers will dominate the game. You wont be able to move. How can you balance a map when you can get anywhere?

And wheres the "you killed" player pop up centre screen I asked for?? Couldnt see it on the reveal? Oh well..back to squinting my eyes up at the killfeed!! Booooo.

I thought the maps looked a little dull too apart from the outdoor tidal wave one. Look, I hated cod 4 to start with, but really...You guys shouldnt change the base formula, end of! Me dissapointed so far........

Level 16
151 REPLIES

Re: My god...Its Titancod!!

in reply to RUSTY GUN

So I guess you won't be playing it then, huh?

Level 7

in reply to RUSTY GUN

This post has given me brain cancer.  Every word you typed is making my brain cells commit suicide...one by one.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

This post has given me brain cancer? ...Idiot, if everytime you dont agree with someone you get cancer you must be riddled with it...and really bad and horrible choice of words by the way sniper!

Level 16

in reply to RuggedSavior

I couldnt contain my laughter when I read this

Level 2

in reply to W34KN35S2

So you find jokes about cancer funny W34? Yeah im sure you and blindsniper would have quite an evening together. But when you do decide to grow up lad take a look round a childrens hospice. Can I wipe my ass on you now you, please.

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Chill out.  My response was in no way intended to offend people with actual cancer.  I simply said it in response due to how baffled I was to your claims.  Saying that Call of Duty stole from Titanfall is like saying every other platform game in existence stole from Mario Bros.  It's pointless, overdone, and absurd.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

Yeah, aw is just hopping around collecting coins. Not double jumping and cloaking and getting into titans, etc. No Wait! aw IS a ripoff of Titanfall !!! Duh.

Level 12

in reply to FavoriteApe3680

Actually Titanfall is a ripoff of many other games as well. Mechwarrior is the first one that came to mind.

And ever racing game is a ripoff of other older racing games.

Golf games are a ripoff of other older golf games.

Every FPS is a ripfof of Doom.

Etc.

Level 72

in reply to RUSTY GUN

OK I could understand if you were offended by him making a joke about handicapped people or even if he actually insulted people with cancer.

But he didnt.

If someone posted a statement saying "That response was so sweet it gave me diabetes" that would not mean he was making fun of people with diabetes.

He di not use that word in any hateful tone whatsoever. He just said a word about one of the normal things in life. Millions of children in this world died wrongly so would you get offended playing a game where the goal is to kill someone else ? No.

Level 72

Studios