Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band Hero & Guitar Hero F.A.Q/Help

Band Hero

Re: Band Hero & Guitar Hero F.A.Q/Help

in reply to mbnasir6

Hi guys, sorry to ask another question- i've just enroled in a tournament, how do i compete in it? Do i just go on the game and play the songs in quickplay or do i have to go online or something?

Thanks Again

Level 1

in reply to mbnasir6

ell404 wrote:

Hi guys, sorry to ask another question- i've just enroled in a tournament, how do i compete in it? Do i just go on the game and play the songs in quickplay or do i have to go online or something?

Thanks Again

I really recommend reading the Discussion thread for the Tournament you signed up for, as it should answer your main questions. Almost all the every first post will be the same: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7478 The current Band Hero Tourney.

First, You sign up to a Tournament on the site. They will only allow you to sign up before the Tourney starts. The linked thread will contain the start and end times.

When it's time, You start your game, with the Linked account, and play the songs which are stated in the both the Topic and the Sign up Page. You've got play when your console is online, so Career and Quickplay are recommended.

Level 7

in reply to mbnasir6

Thanks again

Level 1

in reply to mbnasir6

guys, just a quick question concerning the band hero drum kit, ive noticed theres three input jacks at the back of the controller and two of those are for double bass kick pedal.... the other input jack? that i dont know.. thanks for the reply

Level 1

in reply to mbnasir6

ranzkrish wrote:

guys, just a quick question concerning the band hero drum kit, ive noticed theres three input jacks at the back of the controller and two of those are for double bass kick pedal.... the other input jack? that i dont know.. thanks for the reply

What's the shape of the cymbals? as several Band kits sold with the World Tour drums.

Triangle, World Tour. Circle, Band Hero.

If it's the World Tour, this other Input jack is larger than the two 3mm jacks. That is 5 pin DIN, which is used for Midi in. You can basicly Plug a electronic Drum kit in the the drums via that plug and play via the other drum kit.

Level 7

in reply to mbnasir6

ranzkrish wrote:

The other one is for an unannounced hi hat pedal

Level 11

in reply to mbnasir6

thanks for the reply guys,... so basically the new band hero drum set dont have MIDI inputs.?.. how sad was planning on buying an electronic drum ..

nyway thanks guys

Level 1

in reply to mbnasir6

ranzkrish wrote:

thanks for the reply guys,... so basically the new band hero drum set dont have MIDI inputs.?.. how sad was planning on buying an electronic drum ..

nyway thanks guys

Band hero drums also have Midi In as well as Midi out

Level 11

in reply to mbnasir6

really! now thats something! hehe i may have missed it, i go take a look at my drum kit again when i get home..

i just wish they have manuals to go by these connections.. nyway thanks..

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to mbnasir6

hi guys,

I'd like to know if the guitar controller of guitar hero warriors of rock bundle is compatible with the game guitar hero 5 and the guitar controller of guitar hero 5 bundle is compatible with the game guitar hero warriors of rock.

Thanks for who can help me and I'm sorry for my english, I'm brazilian.

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS