Awakenings maps EU Servers in map rotation, so says Activision

Black Ops 3 General Discussion

I would like to know a thing or three about Activision saying that the Awakenings maps are in map rotation and I'm not seeing them in HC TDM. 

I asked on Twitter, maps are in rotation. I asked using a chatsession, maps are in rotation. The only thing that was said to me was that no one can predict when a DLC1 map will show up. So I told the lovely chatter that I played 4 hours straight and no new maps were presented to me. Even my fellow HC TDM opponents have never seen the maps, yes I ask this question in lots of different lobbies with lots of different players.

Just tonight I played for a couple of hours without seeing any Awakenings maps. Ok, so I hear you say. You can play Awakenings maps in HC. Sure I can but we, HC players, are screwed with something that's called Moshpit while, and this is the most terrible thing Activision can do for their fanbase, Core players get TDM only, Search and Destroy only, etc. etc. to pick from. No Moshpit only for DLC 1. This is some sort of racism. Apparently Core players get the golden tickets here. No offence to Core players, just making a point here. The only right option here ACTIVISION, is to ditch Moshpit and give us HC players the same game modes to choose from. Simple, fair and we/I can play the maps in a game mode we/I want. I payed for these maps Activision!

Ok, so to get back to Activision saying that the maps are in rotation. There are a couple of possibilities here.

1. Maps are in rotation as said but a little amount of people have bought DLC1 and (HC TDM only) players are screwed;

2. Maps are in rotation but Activision haven't figured out map rotation in EU is fubar, could VPN to US to check if rotation is ok there but I rather ask here;

3. Maps aren't in rotation, Activision is lying there nuts off to cover the fact that Black Ops 3 is dying a rather fast death.

To be honest, I don't give a rats behind which number gives the correct answer. The only thing I know is that I can't enjoy this game the way I like. For a month these maps are sitting there, in a moshpit of terrible game modes, not to be played. The fact that the maps do not show up in rotation makes things even more frustrating. The icing on the cake will be that all DLC's will be played 2 months later if they make into rotation. Let me explain. The first month is that great PS4 agreement which isn't a big thing, let those PS4 players test the greatness of the DLC's, the second month is the moshpitmonth and hopefully the third month I can finally play Awakenings maps in HC TDM only. This means that there's a wait time of 2, maybe 3 month per DLC. Great isn't it.

So, again, I'm asking nicely. Activision, please look into that map rotation thingy. Be transparent, If there are a few players that bought the DLC map just tell us so we can understand. If the numbers are right and there should be no issues regarding the rotation, please look into this and try to figure out why 4 hours of gameplay results in no DLC1 maps and most importantly, HC game modes should be the same as Core game modes, this is by far the most simple fix of all. Let your HC fanbase choose, let your HC fanbase enjoy their bought DLC pack or Seasonpass. Is that too much to ask?

RapidAdjustment
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Could a mod please move this topic to the PC section please? This issue is all about the PC version of the game. I can't determine if the things I have written above also affects PS4, XB1 and/or Wii U players. Thanks in advance.

RapidAdjustment

Studios