Secondary equipment *Sword*

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 General Discussion

Yea so so excited to get it from the black market because people run around with it a lot and do pretty decent. A problem I've had with it is it seems to faze through people when you swing at them standing right in front of them... takes "two hits" to kill someone pretty much... 

Sacred-Memory
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
in reply to Sacred-Memory
Solution

Just remember though it may look like a sword, sound like a sword and feel like a sword, in game code it's really just a combat knife and thus has exactly the same range and swing times as a knife. That said, it should never take two hits to kill. All melee weapons are a one hit kill so long as you are close enough to actually hit. 

View solution in original post

Sch4effer
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
in reply to Sacred-Memory
Solution

Just remember though it may look like a sword, sound like a sword and feel like a sword, in game code it's really just a combat knife and thus has exactly the same range and swing times as a knife. That said, it should never take two hits to kill. All melee weapons are a one hit kill so long as you are close enough to actually hit. 

View solution in original post

Sch4effer

I play KnifeOnly all the time and I have used most of the new melee weapons. I prefer the butterfly knife, cleaver and combat knife the most. The sword and other weapons are fun to use but make it harder to see because they block some of your view. They are all quite evenly balanced with speed and range so to be honest your probably going to find you have more luck with the regular combat knife. 

KnifeOnlyNz

KnifeOnlyNz

Studios