Small Maps, Large Groups

Black Ops 3 General Discussion

Some of the maps are way too small to have a group of 12 people.

Nuketown doesn't need 12 people, Combine doesn't need 12 people, Infection doesn't need 12 people.

These maps are too small when you get that many people on a map that size it's not are much fun because a lot of times  respond right beside somebody who kills you immediately.

Plus with that many people I've been kicked out of games several times for shooting teammates because of them running right through my line of fire.

Why not set it up so that small Maps only 3-4 people on a team, medium sized maps have 5 people on a team, and large maps have 6 people on a team.

MortisProDedecus
6 REPLIES 6

This would make Match-making a mess(a bigger mess). You know what you are getting into when you play a Public Match... 6 v 6 if teams are filled on both sides. 

Yeah, some maps feel more crowded than others, but that is part of the challenge. Can you work well enough with your team to effectively cover the map or will you be tripping over one another? Even on Nuketown, team coordination is completely possible.

Custom games are great for playing smaller teams if you want.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

@NiceDrewishFela as a solo player if you are lucky to get on a team with players that understand the movement system and know how to play with coordination it is very possible. Normally if your solo player you arent that lucky and nuketown looks something like this.

Image result for night at the roxbury gif

aspromised11

I always get the idiots who flip the spawn every 10 seconds.

South Park wild butters tweek tweak insomnia

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

How is Infection a small map?   Well I guess it does seem small for those that stay in the church all game long.  Combine is small but it seems to handle 12 ok.  I totally agree with you regarding Nuketown.  I wish they would take that map and put it in its own playlist.  It's one of my biggest gripes with this game. I just don't see the appeal this map has for so many.  It was ok in earlier games but in this one, it's a complete mess.  Yet people vote for it over any other map every single time.  I just don't get it.

AUTiger93x

@AUTiger93x wrote:

How is Infection a small map?   Well I guess it does seem small for those that stay in the church all game long.  Combine is small but it seems to handle 12 ok.  I totally agree with you regarding Nuketown.  I wish they would take that map and put it in its own playlist.  It's one of my biggest gripes with this game. I just don't see the appeal this map has for so many.  It was ok in earlier games but in this one, it's a complete mess.  Yet people vote for it over any other map every single time.  I just don't get it.

Oh, I understand the reasoning. On Nuketown you don't have to think.  It is an easy way to rack up the kills. I normally do very well on it, but if it comes up a second time, I leave the lobby. It is fun, in very small doses.

SweatDragon Level 75
Highlighted

I also dont like how the maps r always different I miss some maps from black ops 2 n wish I can download them on black ops 3

Steveng190

Studios