Black Ops 3 Off-Topic

So E3 is about 3 weeks away. What are you looking forward to seeing?

I'm excited to see what Respawn has in store with Titanfall 2. There was rumor about it releasing in October ...https://twitter.com/TitanfallBlog

Also hoping there is some more info about Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered. Probably not the multiplayer reveal, but who knows.

That's 3 games that will cause my prestige obsession to go into overtime all within a month. Robot Indifferent

Please share what games have you excited this coming E3.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
7 REPLIES 7
in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

I thought that I heard somewhere that Infinite Warfare multiplayer would be seen at E3. I am actually holding off on preordering until I see something. That is wierd for me because I have preordered everything since mw3, but I don't feel great about this one and I am not nostalgic for modern warfare. That had its time and place and I think that all the fanboys are going to be disappointed when it doesn't play the same way they remember it. Everything has changed, the consoles, networks, etc. But I am hoping to see more about IW at E3.

noluck07

Titanfall Single Player....  YES!

New Ghost Recon.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Being an Xbox player.. there wasn't much that I liked as far as games go watching the Xbox briefing. I did enjoy the the looks and concept of the "We Happy Few" demo....

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Sniper Elite 4 is coming in february 2017 Smiley Sad    Was hoping it was coming this year. 

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

I didn't see much about the games after realising the Xbox one is going to be updated already. That's three years and they want to make it what it should have been (UHD 4K ready,Larger storage to hold a  good amount of games etc, better wireless range,nicer to look at, new controller) and the slap in the face is it's cheaper than the Day One model. Couple that with the Project Scorpio or PS4 Neo and the next (or present gen) consoles will have a shelf life of 5 years. So my main concern is what happens when the newer consoles need to incorporate 3D games? Another hardware upgrade I guess. Watchdogs 2 looks good and red dead redemption would be great!

Eijit88
in reply to Eijit88

Yep... it's a shame the way we consumers are strung along with new equipment every year. For me, there is no question the console war forced MS to release premature/inferior equipment. That being said I have had a good time playing games on my $500 Day One edition console for the past 2.5 years.

...and will admit the $299 Xbox One S looks sexy. Probably the most appealing item I took away from E3. Project Scorpio looks like the bigger leap but from the very little exposed (probably because it's still in the early stages), we won't see it for another two years.

I'm not too familiar with the 3D capabilities of my One since I only watch 3D movies on my blu-ray player.... but didn't the current One have a software update that allowed 3D blu-ray viewing? Maybe the same could be done for 3D games?

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Nice to see Lifeless Planet will be available to PS4 players. I thought it was a great little game......

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Studios