How do people mod to level 1000 and are people selling level 1000 accounts legit?

Black Ops 3 Off-Topic

I constantly keep seeing modded level 1000's, how are they doing it? Also they sell level 1000 accounts, isn't that just a scam? Thanks 

AgentAlgud
3 REPLIES 3

Many of my friends and I are legit level 1000 and many more of them would be 1000 if they hadn't fresh started their accounts to improve their stats and to lessen the likelihood of idiots backing out of the lobby just because of seeing high ranks, which have zero correlation to players' skill level. There used to be a bunch of fake level 1000 accounts out there, but it looked like most, if not all, of those accounts were reset several months ago. Are you  100% positive that the level 1000 accounts you saw are fake? If they are fake, why do you want to know how to do it? I don't understand why anyone would want to cheat in any game. How could you possibly feel like you've accomplished anything if you cheat? It's idiotic.

I am level 89 myself, but every time I see a level 1000 I check the stats. If there fake they have low hours, low kills, etc. It really just annoys me to see cheaters when us legit players grind so much. Sorry in my last message it probably seemed as though I wanted to mod my myself, but I was more just interested in the way they do it, are they hackers or is there some kind of glitch?

AgentAlgud
Highlighted

@AgentAlgud wrote:

I am level 89 myself, but every time I see a level 1000 I check the stats. If there fake they have low hours, low kills, etc. It really just annoys me to see cheaters when us legit players grind so much. Sorry in my last message it probably seemed as though I wanted to mod my myself, but I was more just interested in the way they do it, are they hackers or is there some kind of glitch?

Yeap I agree that my self seen one as well his max levels 1000 but kills and all that are lower then me I even took screenshot and ask nobody could give me answer ..

Check out Activision Aces!

Activision Ambassadors
Youtube: TeamCGN Mast3R
FacebookGaming[page]: CGN Master
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mast3r3608
Mast3R3608

Studios