Most Underated COD Youtuber

Black Ops 3 Off-Topic

So recently I was searching for some bo3 challenge tutorials and I stumbled across a channel called

"Tabor Hill" and his videos are really well made. In my opinion  He is better than Mikey Gaming idk why it's probably because Tabor tries really hard to find the easiest way to complete a challenge. However having well made video dosent mean a million subs currently he is sitting at 90,000 subs and I really want his channel to grow really big so he can make YouTube his full time job 

https://m.youtube.com/user/BabyNolan1984

TuxPig
21 REPLIES 21
For cod gameplay, swaggxbl is better than the markofj
kuljuarenot
I like both of them, I did see the one where they streamed together. Those guys make COD look easy.
tbox75
I do like mark of J but his overly click baity titles are starting to irritate me abit.
barker2016

I unsubbed from MoJ a few months ago when he started going down the "aim my video towards kids for maximum profit", clickbaiting, dashboarding and lobby shopping for gameplays route. What a ***** shame. In Ghosts his solo win/loss was higher than his 3.3KD~. Now he has a 0.5 win/loss and says "I get dumped into late games a lot". Yeah that excuse might work for the new kids being baited to your channel, not those who were there from the beginning and got you to where you are lol RIP

Xclusive Ace is the only YouTuber I'm subbed to who I would consider "big". Most CoD YouTubers nowadays just clickbait, are 'super excited' (see 'fake') or just upload mediocre or boosted gameplay because it's easier to earn views doing a cardboard cut out supply drop opening or trolling. Most of my subscriptions have 250 or less subs and are some of the best players you'll ever see. The only YouTuber I'm subbed to with above 500k subs is for music.

RL317 Level 75

I can see what you mean but they are to different types of youtubers where MARKOFJ is entertainment and Xclusive Ace is more informative except for his buddy videos thats pure entertainment I can't stop laughing at those. The only reason Ace W/L is so high is because he never plays alone. He said it on his video he is always with friend most of the time or subscribers.

But I like they all for different reasons. (MARKOFJ,SWAGG,DIRTOR,XCLUSIVE ACE,THEMURDERSHOW,GHOST619,ELITESHOT) most likely i will add this guy too

aspromised11

I don't think you know what clickbait is sir.

kuljuarenot
With respect, I'm fairly certain I do know what clickbait is, one of his recent videos is titled

"Please, never again trey arch"

If that's not clickbait then I don't know what is

Another is "113 kills! Deadliest gun in call of duty history"

Looks pretty click baity to me
barker2016

Or something like "INSANE Double Nuclear", and then you watch the vid and he gets two singles lmao

RL317 Level 75

Not really they are pretty even. The video where they play together they have simular styles and gameplay. The only real difference is commentary MARKOFJ is more out there and loud where SWAGGXBL is more laid back and chilled

aspromised11

Studios