Black Ops 3 Off-Topic

Highlighted

When i play on my small plasma i can play pretty well but when i go to the big plasma 47 inches it look's like the game takes more time to respawn can someone tell if it some definition our the problem it's just me  

hugoactor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to hugoactor
Solution

It is called input lag. The larger the screen does not mean better. I play on a 60 inch, but to do so I have to make sure that I go into the TV setup menu and select "game mode". The cuts a lot of the preprocessing that the TV does to enhance you picture at the larger sizes. I hope this helps.

PS - those who are really serious about the game play on an optimized gaming monitor. It does make a difference.

SweatDragon Level 75
2 REPLIES 2
in reply to hugoactor
Solution

It is called input lag. The larger the screen does not mean better. I play on a 60 inch, but to do so I have to make sure that I go into the TV setup menu and select "game mode". The cuts a lot of the preprocessing that the TV does to enhance you picture at the larger sizes. I hope this helps.

PS - those who are really serious about the game play on an optimized gaming monitor. It does make a difference.

SweatDragon Level 75
in reply to SweatDragon
It Works thanks man Smiley Very Happy
hugoactor

Studios