Ow TITANFALL 2 looks really good

Black Ops 3 Off-Topic

I would have bought the first one but couldn't put AW down seriously thinking of getting this 

randomnade76
5 REPLIES 5

Belongs in off topic

@randomnade76 wrote:

I would have bought the first one but couldn't put AW down seriously thinking of getting this 

gotsomestars Level 75

I played, and still do from time to time, Tianfall. I have TF2 on pre-order. I will play COD and TF2 when they come out. 

There is no law that says you have to only play one game. Most gamers like more than one, and more than one genre.

SweatDragon Level 75

@SweatDragon wrote:

I played, and still do from time to time, Tianfall. I have TF2 on pre-order. I will play COD and TF2 when they come out. 

There is no law that says you have to only play one game. Most gamers like more than one, and more than one genre.

I have just learned that you should have at least two games to play if you want to keep your sanity. I am taking a break from COD BO3 right now and playing Overwatch which is really fun game, definitely a different game but fun to play. I plan on buying Titan Fall 2 and later decide if I will even bother with IW. I might even do BF1 and TF2 and leave the COD series behind for good.

tbox75
CoD will hopefully go back to simpler times soon.
Killn Machine 7
Highlighted

@randomnade76 wrote:

Titanfall came out during Ghosts. I remember because I find it funny that TF2 is releasing one week before another IW CoD which will definitely distract me from playing IW for some time during the year. That's why I started this thread.... https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare/Big-Month-for-Multi/m-p/9975738#U9...  

The first TF was great. I played the heck out of it the first two months and then periodically with friends a little afterwards. My only criticism was there was no single player campaign that could have really shined some light and immersed us in that awesome setting. So since there is a campaign this time.. I'm very excited to get my hands on it.

I also think it's great that it's not an Xbox exclusive anymore so everyone can play.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Studios