Black Ops 3 Off-Topic

Hey offtopic, for my senior level class for engineering, I need results for a survey, so if you would kindly take it I would greatly appreciate it, thanks. 

tOeTuHLeEBEAST0
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to tOeTuHLeEBEAST0

The link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RD9BDDZ

@tOeTuHLeEBEAST0 wrote:

Hey offtopic, for my senior level class for engineering, I need results for a survey, so if you would kindly take it I would greatly appreciate it, thanks. 

tOeTuHLeEBEAST0

fail slide dm

so close 

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Okay ... so I obliged the request but I've got to tell you, the wording on some of the questions is flawed.

If you'd like a little friendly criticism, I've offered a touch below. 

For example, you ask about how hot a car gets and you provide a scale, but you provide no indication of what the scale represents. The course you're taking should also have discussed question bias. It is not so much that your questions are "biased" toward a particular outcome for the survey, but the questions are biased in that they are not always clear on exactly what it is that you are asking. The issue in such a scenario is that this leaves too much room for your bias to enter the interpretation phase of your research. 

Good luck and if you'd like some further input, feel free to contact me by sending a pm. 

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
nuttin2say

Studios