Black Ops III disc install problem!!!! (xbox one error 0x87e0000f)

Black Ops 3 Support

I am trying to install the disc and it prompts for update download. I start the update (4x times now actually) and it stops installation (@36%, 59%, 43%) every time!!! It throws an error code 0x87e0000f that is very broad by definition stating error in download/xbox live service/etc. The suggested resolution is to stop install, uninstall, hard reboot xbox, and attempt install again from start. Well....this shit ain't working and it's pissing me off!!! Any ideas or is anybody else having this same shitty issue with a disc install???

My connection is fine, hardwired with download speeds of 18.6Mbps/latency 64ms/0% packet loss...I'm stumped and need some ideas. Thanks!!

StyledCarcass
59 REPLIES 59

made it to 33% this time then it crapped out again, i pre-ordered/waited in line at Game Stop tonight and now I can't even play the game, something needs to be done about this. Please help as I have supported the Black Ops franchise for years with the purchase of every game in the franchise!!!

StyledCarcass

Same here. Bought the hard copy and its taking forever to install the dam game. I launched the game when it was at 30 percent and gave me an option to what i wanted to download first campaign, mutliplayer, or zombies. I chose multiplayer to see if that speeds up the installing.

FirstShott
Highlighted

thanks for the reply, i just need to know others are having issues before i lose it. good to know @ 30% you get an option, i didn't see a ready to start on mine but i could have missed it while i was busy flipping out over the crash install error!!

StyledCarcass

I made it to 65. Then it will not load any more information/files.pls help anyone?

Ghostsniper0076

Mine keeps saying that its dirty and stops the download someone please help !! I took it back and got another copy and it did the same !! Wtf!!

@Ghostsniper0076 wrote:

I made it to 65. Then it will not load any more information/files.pls help anyone?

Monkeyman2013

Same for me plz help

Revolvero1

i have problem with black ops 3 it keeps stopping the download it gets to 3 % and

it wont download 

nounfatcaine26

my  download  only  gets  to  46%  then stop  i feel like  throwing  this MF  help me

nathanielchester

@StyledCarcass wrote:

@thanks for the reply, i just need to know others are having issues before i lose it. good to know @ 30% you get an option, i didn't see a ready to start on mine but i could have missed it while i was busy flipping out over the crash install error!!

Ghostsniper0076

Studios