Black Ops III disc install problem!!!! (xbox one error 0x87e0000f)

Black Ops 3 Support

Re: Black Ops III disc install problem!!!! (xbox o...

in reply to zxtrip

Guys, I have the same issue! 3% download and then stop! Says disc is dirty when clean, error code etc. If I take disc out and then replace it seems to keep going a tiny bit and then stop again. Wondering if it will eventually complete if I keep going? So frustrating! 

videoangelus

in reply to zxtrip

@zxtrip wrote:

Well thats ok at least yours trys to i put my disc in and it acts like theres no disc and this is the 3 new disc ive tryd all other games i can install Uninstalle but this bo3 wont do *****

Guys, I have the same issue! 3% download and then stop! Says disc is dirty when clean, error code etc. If I take disc out and then replace it seems to keep going a tiny bit and then stop again. Wondering if it will eventually complete if I keep going? So frustrating! 

videoangelus

in reply to FirstShott

I have problem to install BO3, i need help, installation problem 24%. What can i do? 

nicaeac21

in reply to nicaeac21

My Xbox one is refusing to let me update bo3 2/7/17 it says somthing went wrong already checked internet connection I am hard wired 61mbps  is what my xbox test says I'm running ?????????

mikemieras

in reply to StyledCarcass

I'm having the same issue however mine cant even get to 4%. Mine says my disc is dirty or damaged but its brand new. I tried taking the xbox completely offline and still having the same issue. Was on chat support with Xbox for over an hour and they kept telling me it was because the servers are congested. How would that prevent me from installing the game from a disc and playing story mode offline though??? Please tell me I'm not insane for thinking that.

madguitarist09

in reply to madguitarist09

I agree with you about offline installation. i'm beginning to think the discs don't have anything on them essentially and we are downloading the game just like a digital purchaser would online...this sucks though, what a failure of a launch. i have yet to find more issues and less support with any other game launch i have been a part off. still no reply from tech support on this issue despite the detailed request i've made with the error code and all...

StyledCarcass

in reply to madguitarist09

Having same problems as you can't get past 4% install and it tells me game is dirty or bad I tried for 3 hours same results, I am going to wait 3 more hours and try again.

Anyone else having same problem or a way to fix this would be very much appreciated!

UCD_28164244895

in reply to UCD_28164244895

hours later same results come on man did i get a faulty game? or are the servers est still over loaded, i would really like an answer to this problem?

i have tried hard shut down offline install it doesn't work, online same problem, but all friends that bought the digital version of the game are playing and have done so since the release.

UCD_28164244895

in reply to StyledCarcass

Im having the same problem. Install wont get past 3 percent. I am extremely pissed off. There should not be this many people having this issue!!! If someone finds a fix please please please let me know.

UCD_28177952906

in reply to UCD_28177952906

I really want to say fuck Call of Duty right now. My shit wont get past 1% INSTALLATION STOPPED EVERY FUCKING TIME

Tried to go offline.... same bullshit.

Tried hard resetting....after about the 7th time I just gave up.

Same bullshit happened with Halo 5. Fuck these next gen games.

Only solution is to wait until the rest of the world finishes updating to clear up bandwidth on the damn servers.

csingle2

Studios