Black Ops III disc install problem!!!! (xbox one error 0x87e0000f)

Black Ops 3 Support

Having same problems as you can't get past 4% install and it tells me game is dirty or bad I tried for 3 hours same results, I am going to wait 3 more hours and try again.

Anyone else having same problem or a way to fix this would be very much appreciated!

UCD_28164244895

hours later same results come on man did i get a faulty game? or are the servers est still over loaded, i would really like an answer to this problem?

i have tried hard shut down offline install it doesn't work, online same problem, but all friends that bought the digital version of the game are playing and have done so since the release.

UCD_28164244895

Im having the same problem. Install wont get past 3 percent. I am extremely pissed off. There should not be this many people having this issue!!! If someone finds a fix please please please let me know.

UCD_28177952906

I really want to say fuck Call of Duty right now. My shit wont get past 1% INSTALLATION STOPPED EVERY FUCKING TIME

Tried to go offline.... same bullshit.

Tried hard resetting....after about the 7th time I just gave up.

Same bullshit happened with Halo 5. Fuck these next gen games.

Only solution is to wait until the rest of the world finishes updating to clear up bandwidth on the damn servers.

csingle2

Dude does it work for you im still stuck at 53% somtimes 21% or

47%

WILLOFUCHIHA

Has anyone found out how to install black ops 3 on Xbox one

Jeremyparrishc

Woke up this morning and tried reinstalling again and everything is working fine now. Must have been that the servers were too congested but I still don't understand how that prevents from installing offline and playing story mode. This has to be the biggest flaw I've ever seen.

madguitarist09

madguitarist09 wrote:

Woke up this morning and tried reinstalling again and everything is working fine now. Must have been that the servers were too congested but I still don't understand how that prevents from installing offline and playing story mode. This has to be the biggest flaw I've ever seen.

they dont put the entire game on the disc or it will be like 2-3 disc. Think they only put the main files and campain on it.. rest is download online.

gzowner1

mine stops at 4% 0x87e00064 error.   Tried till 2:30 am and again this morning. I've tried installing online and offline but get the same error message. Anyone get a new disc and try? Getting one today.

rich_city

Okay I'm 2 years ahead and just brought my disk and I'm having same error I keep having to remove disk and put back in its taken 12 hours to get to 22% helpppppp

@madguitarist09 wrote:

Babygalnlily

Studios