Completed ALL easter eggs but am not receiving credit (or gateworms) for doing so. Is there a fix?

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Hello,

I have actually completed ALL easter eggs including SoE, DE, Zetsoubo, Gorod Krovi, and revelations.  I don't know why it does not give me credit for completing the easter eggs but it is very frustrating that I can't obtain the dark ops calling card for doing so (also cant access the spark in revelations in order to get the katana or the 1 million XP for "completing the cycle").  My PSN account name is NastyyNelson and you can easily see that I have obtained all trophies for completing the 5 easter eggs and unlocked the calling cards for SoE and revelations.  Is there a fix for this so I can enjoy the parts of the game that I have rightfully unlocked?!?!?!?

Kind Regards,

NastyyNelson

ZombiesPS4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there ZombiesPS4

This matter is currently being investigated. We have gone ahead and directed your information towards the appropriate department. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA on this matter. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Kind regards, 

^MX 

View solution in original post

Player Support
21 REPLIES 21

Hi there ZombiesPS4

This matter is currently being investigated. We have gone ahead and directed your information towards the appropriate department. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA on this matter. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Kind regards, 

^MX 

View solution in original post

Player Support

Apparently there is a problem with quitting out or being disconnected. It seems that the only way to get the gateworm/summoning key icons is to reach the Game Over screen with every player going down and out. Is pretty ridiculous that this is the case since a large amount of games are lost eventually to disconnection or people force closing to save gumballs. Can't Activision patch this problem by simply linking the gateworm/summoning key icons to the trophies you receive for beating the EE's?

ZombiesPS4

I think that's a great idea. So the gateworms are linked to the tropies/achievements instead of the game itself because my wifi is absolutly horrible and I disconnect a lot

MajorMancini

The problem is new kids who pop a gumball, die round 5 and quit to save them. The problem, was adding these gumballs and making everybody into junkies on a welfare line,  lined up with  1000 zombies behind them, completely oblivious, cause they need that gumball fix, but ALWAYS quit after a few games. It is nobodies fault,  you need to wait until you put together a guarenteed team and just hope for good connection. Activision needs to do nothing .

poloscen89

I have finished all of the Easter eggs. I did shadows last I got the worm for the map. But did not get th 1mil xp, card are start with the RK5. 

PrOpHeCy_DG

Hi, I completed the final easter egg on revelations a few days ago and I earned my million xp and got all the achievements and calling cards. Today, I go on zombies and see I lost all of it. I have the achievement though. I do not have the xp that I prestiged with or the calling cards. Please help. I also have recordings as proof.

xPremiumKingx

I have the same issue. I completed the easter eggs for all of the maps but didn't get the rk5 or the primis calling card. I have all the achievements proving the completion of the eggs.

Gamertag (XBOX ONE) is: DARKMASTERZ913

DARKMASTERZ913

Hi,

I am also having this problem except the only map that the easter egg tracker is missing is Shadows of Evil. I did the easter egg earlier before the tracker for Revelations was available. You can see that I completed the easer egg because I have the calling card. Could you take a look thaat way I could get the wisp and additional trophy in Revelations?

Thanks,

My PSN is and1ssd

basketballerssd

I didn't get the der esiendrache gate worm after completing the easter egg but i hot the achievement on ps4

Can you fix this please?

My psn is Uncle-JB

Uncle-JB

Studios