How do I recover a player level after it mysteriously reset to level 1 in Campaign Co-op?

Black Ops 3 Support

Highlighted

My brother and I were playing in Co-op Campaign mode and when we returned to the game one day my brother's profile player progress had reset to level 1. I had logged in to the game under my profile which is the main PS4 console profile. And my brother has his own profile to use on the console, which he uses for the game. So we both were at level 11 in the game's campaign mode and then the next day when we logged back into the game his player level had reset to level 1 and mine was still on level 11. Not sure if this could have been because my brother logged into the game under his profile accidentally first and it somehow reset his level like starting a new game. If anyone can help with this, thanks.

MarzWarrior
6 REPLIES 6

Bonjour,
Avez-vous trouvé une solution ?
Cordialement.

ScareCrowON

Non, pas encore.

MarzWarrior

Bonjour,
Votre frère aurait-il pu faire une réinitialisation de ses statistiques en campagne ?
Sinon aurait-il pu tester des glitchs ?
Cordialement.

ScareCrowON
Je ne pense pas, cependant, je suppose que, parce qu'il a démarré le jeu sous son profil pour la première fois, il a peut-être redémarré tout le niveau d'expérience. Je ne sais pas si cela pourrait être la cause.
MarzWarrior

Bonjour,
C'est fortement possible,
Aviez-vous joué en mode local ?
Cordialement.

ScareCrowON
Non, c'était en mode campagne Écran partagé
MarzWarrior

Studios