I cant play bo3 at all keeps giving me alphabet error code cant play campaign or multiplayer......please help

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Xbox one platform

divababy02
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you are having the issue. To fix that please restart the game, go to the main menu and then wait a minute or two until the version number in the top right changes from 33.0.0.0 to an actual version number. After all of that then try to enter multiplayer or anything. Make sure to not press any buttons until that version number changes. Let me know if that doesn't work.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!

View solution in original post

Community Coordinator
45 REPLIES 45

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you are having the issue. To fix that please restart the game, go to the main menu and then wait a minute or two until the version number in the top right changes from 33.0.0.0 to an actual version number. After all of that then try to enter multiplayer or anything. Make sure to not press any buttons until that version number changes. Let me know if that doesn't work.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!

View solution in original post

Community Coordinator

I'm having the same problem tried what you said even let it on main screen for half an hour still doesn't work .

DonManny702

Hey there,

Sorry that solution isn't having any effect. Can you provide some additional information about that your error? Can you screenshot the issue for me and let me know exactly when you are encountering the error? Also, what platform are you playing on and in what region? Thanks.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I have the same problem of Xbox 360

Help me please i wanna play

Thank you!

KillerPaxo

Hey,

I'm sorry that solution isn't having any effect. Can you provide some additional information about that your error? Can you screenshot the issue for me and let me know exactly when you are encountering the error? Also, what region are you playing from?

Thanks,
-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hi

I come from Italy, as regard to the error when I am going to enter the game tells me error indexing client / server

Thanks

KillerPaxo

Having same problem and have tried this.  Nothing is working.  Still not able to play.  Paying for pre-order + not being able to play = pissed off.

benabacca69

Hey there,

I'm sorry none of that is working for is. Does it give you that error 100% of the time whenever trying to do multiplayer, campaign or zombies? Also, does it put you into local play after that or does it just block you out completely? Lastly, which platform are you playing it on and what region?

Thanks,

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

i have ps4 and im in the u.s. and it wont give me an option to play online. it did go to 33.0.0.0 but then it changed.

Avyanna

Studios